+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    JB I am glad to hear you are ok.

I also am now getting quite uncomfortable. I put my 26 week pic beside a friends due date pic and they look identical! My back has really given in, so much that I had to take 3 days off last week. I really just can't sit all day at work anymore without ending up with terrible back pain. Luckily my physio says it's just back and not pelvic girdle which is a good sign, but I am signed off exercise for 2 weeks then have to pick up clinical Pilates after Easter. Bub is quite active now, both day and night. My dogs have really changed the last week and have become quite protective of me and just want to snuggle my belly and they follow me everywhere I go.

Loco, I hope you feel better soon. Not long to go now, we are on the home stretch.

Seeing my OB tomorrow so hopefully get some idea of just how big this baby is eek!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aww hun hope the back eases a tad I had that with DD.

My staffy did that with baby #1 I'm so jealous I miss all the belly snugs now he's to busy cuddling DD hehe to even bother

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Sounds like we're all getting to the uncomfortable stage! I have pain in my hips, ligament pain around my belly, sciatic pain through my bum and leg, and to top it off... the dreaded haemorrhoids. It's not too bad but definitely starting to appear! I didn't get it with DD but seems I won't be so lucky this time

I have about 6 weeks left of work, counting down the days. First goal is to get my assignment done that's due mid-may then I can start to relax a bit.

JB - I hope you & bubs are ok and fingers crossed you get to go home soon.
    Cue you are seriously super woman!!!
    How are you working and studying whilst being this uncomfortable.
    Oh well we can all be uncomfortable together I guess it's all part of pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh cue, sounds like you have the works going on. How many assignments do you have left? I have one due Monday then 2 due end of May, seriously can't wait to finish work and uni and just lie down all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - not superwoman by any means!!! Just taking it day by day, I'm uncomfortable but it's not so bad that it stops me doing what I need to do.

SoReady - I only have 1 assignment but it's quite time consuming and at the moment I feel a little out of my depth! I'm sure it'll start making sense soon though (statistics, gah!). Then I have an exam in June and that's it. I'm only doing 1 subject so it's relatively manageable. I'll take next semester off as I don't want to overload myself with a new baby in the mix. Are your assignments big ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue, I was doing 4 units this semester but dropped it back to 2. It's 3rd year though so the 2 due in May are the major ones, no exams in my course so these are worth 60% of the unit grade, urgh... I have no motivation

Am super uncomfortable but the physio is trying to assure me it will ease up again in a few weeks. My OB has cancelled on me tomorrow due to a last minute surgery booking so I have to wait until Friday now 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, so ended up going to the hospital last night with strange period like cramping. It took them ages to find the heartbeat then they suggested that I might have polyhydramnios. Luckily my OB gave me the all clear today, says baby is normal size but with extremely long legs, but he is transverse posterior with his head under one rib and bum under my other. This explains why I look so big, and it is causing an irritable uterus which explains the swelling during the day. The cramping is his hand and feet playing with the cord down against my cervix. Strange kid, no sense of direction

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad it was nothing too serious SoReady. Hopefully bub figures out which way is up (or more importantly, down!) before the birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm loving today!!! Rather than just feel the kicks I'm seeing them yay! I'm getting all sorts of little body parts stick out for the first time today

Awwww it's making me finally feel more connected knowing she's really in there and this is all for real ❤️❤️❤️❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Cue  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Wow those are some great bumps ladies!! Lovely pics.

I haven't been on in ages so have tried to catch up, just enjoying the pregnancy and plodding along enjoying it. I must have it easy compared to some as I can't really complain at all atm (having read some of you poor things have hemorrhoids, heartburn, constipation and are hospitalised! Hope things ease for everyone soon.

Have been feeling lots of movement and now seeing my belly move with kicks, etc it's fantastic.

Soready - glad you are ok and nothing too serious

Cue - GL with the assignments hun

AFM - I have a 24 week scan tomorrow morning to make sure bub is growing properly due to my overactive thyroid (can cause premmie babies), but feel really well and seem to be slowly growing so I think all will be fine. Also hoping my placenta has moved up a little as at 20 weeks it was a little low. Apparently most of them move up by 32 weeks so fingers crossed, am truly hoping I can have this one naturally after DS was C section due to being breech.

Not much other news, have been on the Gold Coast for a weeks holiday with SH, DS and few other fam members which was lovely, but have come home with a chest infection . Other than that all is great and I hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS JB - Sorry forgot to say how is it all going on hosi?