+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Oh JB I'm so sorry... Hope you and the babies are ok. I totally understand the dog situation. They really are a huge part of our day to day life. Get your partner to do a face time with the dog if you have an iPhone. Are you interested in links to getting your dog and baby-ies to live together? A div trainer we recently did work with sent some to me. Will be checking on you. xxx

Loco my due date is 4/8. And you? Will you be doing some of their classes? I guess not given it's the second time.

My due date is 12th but I'm booked in for CS on the 7th I think it is. Ooh we might end up at the hospy together never know hehe!

No classes for me as I'm doing CS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco that would be quite fun to be there together!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning ladies, thank you for your thoughts & messages. Survived my first night in hospital 👍

Finally saw my OB at 8pm last night who said that as a precaution I will have 2 shots of steroids to help develop the babies lungs incase I do go in to labour. Man did that sting right in the bum! Next one is today. I'll have another scan tomorrow and if my cervix is behaving itself I can go home for bed rest & weekly monitoring if not it's here I stay for as long as possible!!

I'm in a room with 3 other girls (they don't put antenatal patients in private rooms for our own sanity!) the girl in the bed next to me also is having twins, she's 28wks with an open cervix. Diagonally to me she is 26wks and 3cm dilated so is laying with legs slight elevated, catheter in and can only get up for #2's and opposite me she's 31wks with fibroids and a failing placenta so her baby isn't growing as she should. They are all lovely to talk to, giving me advice on what not to order from the menu, sharing stories and all watched the block together last night along with 2 of our DH's!! Food has actually been really good & the midwives are amazing! As much and all as it's tedious to think of the next X about of days here knowing that experts are only a button away is very reassuring!

My dog is in very good hands, she's at my mums for a few days and DH will pick her up over the weekend. I've been away for her for 3wks once so I can deal with that much (I think) just wish she could come & lay on the bed with me, would make this so much more bearable!! One of the girls here has a 14mth old son at home so I can't imagine how hard that must be for her.

Very reassuring having all of you too

Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JB, I am glad to hear you have some hoping of completing your bed rest at home and I am sure you are in very good hands. Let's hope you can keep those babies in there 8 more weeks at least x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB thank you for the update. I hope you get to go home, and am happy to read you are in good company in the mean time. Take care. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear JB must be worrying. I have a very irritable uterus and had prem labour with both my girls so I kinda understand what your going through. I hope your cervix shows no further changes and you get to go home. Take it really easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB sorry to hear you are in hospital, but glad to know your in good hands. Fingers crossed they let you go home. My sister was on modified bed rest from week 24 or something ridiculous due to a short cervix & she made it to 38 weeks! Boredom was the worst thing about it for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you JB? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how was everybody's weekend? We did a lot of cleaning and tidying as, as dh say, I must build nest ( with a possible neandertalian accent)

Oedema of hands and feet has appeared, I managed to get my last ring off fortunately. It does not feel great and I'm having a hard time sleeping at text moment. On the other side baby is moving so much I Love it!!!

24 weeks today. I remember when I was 6 weeks and it felt like it was going to be the longest 7months.

How is everyone?
    JB what are the news? Are you still in the hospital?
    Have a nice Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm okay but just okay 😔

*miserable post ahead very sorry*

Can't sleep!
    Can't breathe!
    Have no clothes!!
    Have a fat face!
    Have sore feet!
    Have major anxiety attacks about every little dam thing!
    Feel very hot even when it's sort of cold!
    Hate people for no reason!
    Think people hate me for no reason!
    Worry to much about everyone else!!!!
    Don't worry enough about myself!!!
    Have major OCD which is suppose to be gentle nesting but instead it's like a twisted nesting turned into OCD!!!
    I don't make any sense!!!!!

...Oh and am so moody if I was my DH I would just leave the country until July 7 haha😁

Other than all of this I am at least enjoying the little tiny kickeroos I get throughout the day reminding me of why O why I am going through all these uncomfortable symptoms!!!!!!!

I just need a wine just one wine to ease my brain but NO can't even do that