+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lillaa are you getting headaches?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, posting from a hospital bed today had my 24wk scan yesterday and my cervix length changed throughout the scan so I was prescribed progesterone pessaries which I started last night and booked in for a scan on Friday to check cervix again but then I woke up with some bleeding today. So into hospital for rest & observation. Not entirely sure how long I'll be here (potentially until delivery day...!)

25wks tomorrow. Babies have been monitored today with fetal heart rate machine & an external scan & all going well with them.

I think (?!?!) I can deal with being here but what keeps making me upset is the thought of not seeing my dog, ridiculous I know but can't help it...!

Just waiting for a visit from my OB to see what he has to say.

Oh man... The worrying never stops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi ladies, posting from a hospital bed today had my 24wk scan yesterday and my cervix length changed throughout the scan so I was prescribed progesterone pessaries which I started last night and booked in for a scan on Friday to check cervix again but then I woke up with some bleeding today. So into hospital for rest & observation. Not entirely sure how long I'll be here (potentially until delivery day...!)

25wks tomorrow. Babies have been monitored today with fetal heart rate machine & an external scan & all going well with them.

I think (?!?!) I can deal with being here but what keeps making me upset is the thought of not seeing my dog, ridiculous I know but can't help it...!

Oh JB I hope you and babies are ok!! Sending lots of positive vibes!! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no JB, I hope everything is ok! Lucky you were in having a scan to pick it up so quickly and get treatment fast. Fingers crossed for some good news for you x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything is ok JB xo thinking of u

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JB I'm so sorry... Hope you and the babies are ok. I totally understand the dog situation. They really are a huge part of our day to day life. Get your partner to do a face time with the dog if you have an iPhone. Are you interested in links to getting your dog and baby-ies to live together? A div trainer we recently did work with sent some to me. Will be checking on you. xxx

Loco my due date is 4/8. And you? Will you be doing some of their classes? I guess not given it's the second time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB - I hope things settle down for you! How scary. At least you're in hospital now and know that your babies are ok. It must be hard facing a long stay though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa, are the links any good? I would be interested, I have 2 very excitable little ones

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here they are:
    http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/ke...same_household

http://dogs.about.com/od/childrenand...r-New-Baby.htm

http://www.robinkbennett.com/2013/08...s-doesnt-work/

We recently did an other set of training sessions with our dog and it went really well. It was great for the dog and also for us, to remind us of simple things and to use treats heaps more. And if was easier also now that our puppy is almost 2, she is a lot more responsive than when we went to puppy school last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post

Oh JB how you going now? At least you are in good hands. I hear you on the dog/dogs you must remember my threads on not leaving my doggies to even go on a holiday I really feel what you are feeling.

Sending you lots of love hope all is okay ❤️

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (10-04-2014)