+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it was good but I didn't go until lunchtime on Sunday so it was pretty crazy busy. I had my last appointment two weeks ago and he was measuring a week bigger but I think from my next appointment (16 April) is when they start actually measuring my belly and not just his measurements through scans, going to be interesting! I literally get asked on a daily basis if I am having twins

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been watching one born every minute & I cry every episode, it's pathetic really. What freaked me out the most was watching them put in epidurals! Pretty sure I want one but I am sh$T scared of that needle in the back! DH refuses to watch.
    Found out today my GTT results were normal, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey82, hiey for Your gt results!
    Soready I heard size does not matter as much second half of the pregnancy... Hope you're good. Is you'd belly uncomfortable or just big?

I went to a "healthy pregnancy info evening" at the clinic where I'll give birth. It was quite interesting, learnt a few things, and laughed at how fast all of us rushed to the toilets during the break. A Physio was there giving advice on how to get dressed etc. to not be in pain. She seemed a lot more relaxed than my Physio and I liked her advices. We will be doing the actual birth classes in May. Has anyone started theirs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wow the bumps are looking great!! Ive been silent but following every day glad to hear everyone's going well..
    Had our scan yesterday - 19 wks 2 days. We are very excited to say we have a little man on the way
    Seeing the doc today, but the sonographer seemed pleased with the bubs growth etc. only thing she mentioned was that I'd have to have my placenta checked in a couple weeks to ensure it's moved up - but she said she expects it to.
    I'm only just starting to get a bump and I still feel like I look like I'm eating too many pies!
    Soready, you started showing fairly early right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Argh!!! This Glucose test is painful!!! I am NOT someone who can sit in one spot for a bloomin whole hour!!!!
    She said I can't bring my toddler in and she said I have to sit in this crap chair and not move for the hour 😖

Thank god for at least BUBHUB ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha yep I had my test next door to my work, when I left to use the toilet at work instead of the scungy public toilet I got interrogated by the pathology lady! They don't want you to go anywhere during that test! Sooo boring! Are you doing the 1 or 2 hour test? My ob made me do the 2 hour test, says the 1 hour one is not reliable & he only does the 2 hour test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Ha ha yep I had my test next door to my work, when I left to use the toilet at work instead of the scungy public toilet I got interrogated by the pathology lady! They don't want you to go anywhere during that test! Sooo boring! Are you doing the 1 or 2 hour test? My ob made me do the 2 hour test, says the 1 hour one is not reliable & he only does the 2 hour test.
    1hour is there a 2hour??? You sat there for 2 hours? Oh geeeezus that'd kill me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glucose test does not sound like fun. Do we all have to do it? How long before you get your results?

I put up a few things for sale on gumtree to clear some room for our baby stuff. It's all selling fast, I'm feeling pro active about space making! Hurra!

Baby is kicking heaps, probably her way of saying hi to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dgl, yes I was pretty much unable to hide it from 10/11 weeks, now I am measuring up to the other girls in my Pilates class that are 34-36 weeks!

Just had my flu shot... Glucose test on Friday, not sure if I am having the one or two hour, but am told to have it Friday then see my OB Wednesday morning for the results

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Glucose test does not sound like fun. Do we all have to do it? How long before you get your results?

I put up a few things for sale on gumtree to clear some room for our baby stuff. It's all selling fast, I'm feeling pro active about space making! Hurra!

Baby is kicking heaps, probably her way of saying hi to you all.
    Glucose test is for everyone and let me tell you a book won't even cut it haha it's boring.

How FAST does everything sell on gumtree it's awesome isn't it?

Say hi to bump hehe my bump kicks a lot but it's so faint with the placenta being anterior? I thinks it's anterior?