+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the heads up JB, I am going on Sunday with a friend so the info is great. Your belly pic didn't load, try again, I love seeing the belly pic updates x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396605530.571558.jpg let me know if this doesn't work? Not sure why it wouldn't have loaded??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

So nice to hear what everyone is up to

Soready I love watching your belly grow! Definitely is quite the belly for how many weeks you are but perfect all the same!!

Loco had another cry today - wow! Sensitivity overload atm.

I went to the baby and toddler show today with my mum. Had a good time and got some good samples & information. I'd recommend you go early A: because it's not so busy & B: so you get samples as some stalls have a limit per day. We got there at 9.45am and left at 12.30pm, was so busy when we left and I was stuffed by the end!! Also take cash as some places don't accept eft/CC.

Any more bump updates?? Would love to see them This is me on Monday at 23wks4days

Attachment 52502
    You look so beautiful.

I'm not pleased you had a cry today but can I say it makes me feel a little better knowing every pregnant woman has these moments lol I feel crazy sometimes and DH I'm sure thinks it 😃

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous JB!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear you are all going well, and the bump pics are brilliant, I'm 18 weeks on Tues and have no bump at all, I've lost 2 stone so that's probably why, I'm desperate to see a bump!!
    I cry at everything, even tv adverts!! I was watching One Born Every Minute yesterday which always makes me cry, a couple had their baby and their older children came in to see them and I was completely sobbing as all I could think of was my older girlies coming to meet their new Brother or Sister!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really should stop watching one born every minute since it sometimes scares the ** out of me. But I do.
    Tonight I watched one where a mum had twins, vaginally. I was very impressed and thought of you JB even of I don't know you irl!
    I am going through a stage where I'm hoping baby will be breached and we will have to have a ceasa. Just can't imagine a vaginal birth. I have a few weeks to get used to the idea I guess. But I'm a bit worried. I'll talk to my ob when I see him in a few days. Dh said we will do whatever is best for the baby. I said & for me right? He said he will hold my hand whatever way she comes out so we don't need to worry about me. Mmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa you're very brave watching one born every minute, I used to watch it all the time before TTC and loved it but since then haven't been able to watch it and don't think I could. I'll never forget DHs face when he saw an epidural performed for the first time, he was shocked!

Thank you for thinking of me though Chances are I won't be having a vaginal birth unless they decide to enter the world early. I'm not making any plans - whatever happens happens and as long as they enter the world safely that's the most important!!

Looked at my pregnancy app calendar today and only 2 weeks til the 3rd trimester... Can't believe it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost third trimester? Time is flying hey!! Congrats!
    I'm 23 weeks today. We have been watching the weekly videos from an app called what to expect. The lady in there scares us a bit. She is way too excited about our baby.
    JB either way they come out the birth and having them on this side is gonna be fantastic.
    Beautiful morning in Perth today.
    Have a lovely week everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa I have that app too, dh can't stand it! I am third trimester on Wednesday and feeling every bit of it. Just about every exhibitor at the baby show yesterday thought my due date was imminent, they were horrified when I said I still have three months to go 😒 seriously if my belly gets any bigger I will fall on my face. I still watch the shows though I think I have seen every episode. I want to avoid a cs at all costs if I can but I have a feeling this is one big baby so will be guided by the OB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready did you enjoy the baby show?? At your scans has bubs been measuring ahead of schedule in size?