+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm getting DDs cold dammit! Last thing I need. So glad I got my assignment finished early and can just rest tonight once DH gets home.

I'm also getting lots of pains around my belly. It's all ligament pain and braxton hicks but sometimes it fells like baby is trying to bust out already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All good here, bub is getting more active by the day. DH felt it for the first time this week but said it didn't feel like much so I am guessing the placenta is still at the front and cushioning most of it.

Someone asked earlier about flu shots, I generally have one every year and am having mine next Tuesday

Is anyone in Melbourne heading to the baby and toddler expo on the weekend?

Here is 26 weeks, seriously... How big is it going to be in another 14 weeks?! YikesImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396555675.815988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get lots of rest Cue, I hope it passes quickly for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Cue  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow that's quite a bump!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I'm getting DDs cold dammit! Last thing I need. So glad I got my assignment finished early and can just rest tonight once DH gets home.

I'm also getting lots of pains around my belly. It's all ligament pain and braxton hicks but sometimes it fells like baby is trying to bust out already!
    Oh no hope your body fights it a cold when pregnant is very annoying.

Yes my belly feels like it's going to bust to. So tight. Yours is a bit different though I remember those pains with dd1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bump SoReady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous bump Soready! Cue it is cold today. Stay inside under a big blanket. We got the pram and cosi we had put on lay by yesterday. I built the pram, such an ingenious piece! This little one is starting to have as many toys as DH. Really need to clear the office to start her room and put everything there as it is starting to look like an invasion in every other room.
    I'm feeling good, can feel her move heaps!! DH can as well. It is really magical! I'm finding it hard to fall asleep as I never manage to get comfortable bi got a tiny cushion to put between my legs and that's made a difference.
    Happy weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa, I am using a large v shape pillow that I can wrap my legs either side of and have it support my belly, I got it from baby bunting, it has been so good at night. My back is able to stay straight so it is much more comfortable. I actually managed 5 1/2 hours solid sleep last night without needing the loo which was a record!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just checking in to say hi. Had a lovely 10 days in Bali swimming, massages, relaxing so much I didn't really miss cocktails that much. Made dh order some so I could have a little taste ha ha! 26 weeks this week, did the 2 hour gtt test on wed & it wasn't half as awful as I thought it would be, hopefully results are all good. Has anyone else been getting pelvic pain? I have been having pain right on my pubic bone for a week now , might have to go back to the chiro to get it sorted. It's so nice to hear what everybody is buying for baby, we have everything on layby but currently building so it's all got to stay packed away until we move.

Mieke just be aware that nulax & prune juice stimulate the bowel, they are great to get things moving, but long term use can lead to a lazy bowel. If you need something every day, use Actilax or movicol as they work differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So nice to hear what everyone is up to

Soready I love watching your belly grow! Definitely is quite the belly for how many weeks you are but perfect all the same!!

Loco had another cry today - wow! Sensitivity overload atm.

I went to the baby and toddler show today with my mum. Had a good time and got some good samples & information. I'd recommend you go early A: because it's not so busy & B: so you get samples as some stalls have a limit per day. We got there at 9.45am and left at 12.30pm, was so busy when we left and I was stuffed by the end!! Also take cash as some places don't accept eft/CC.

Any more bump updates?? Would love to see them This is me on Monday at 23wks4days

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396603122.784361.jpg