+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB I am very hormonal at the moment but your vent is definitely not hormonal I mean if they knew and still booked anyway it's their problem. Next time she says she wants to be involved just say yeah yeah:/

Look my mil hasn't called me once to see how it's all going. My SIL still hasn't even congratulated me but she's a real cow. I'm just over rude people!

Just enjoy your pregnancy and go ahead do your own thing I say. I know being preggers we do take things in more deeply than usual but meh they miss out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Speaking of hormones.

I am SO hormonal!! I don't remember this with DD1 at all. Is anyone else feeling, hmmm what's the word....a little precious?

I'm so sensitive I hate it! Some days I'm happy some days I'm a total nutcase!!!

Poor DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for agreeing with me ladies. Turns out she forgot about it and rang my mum nearly in tears after DH pointed it out to her. She does live in lala land a lot if the time... She better straighten herself out and get organised if she wants to look after the twins!

Loco I haven't been hormonal as such but I'm definitely more sensitive to things than normal. Have had a couple of cries over things I wouldn't normally but better out than in and I feel better afterwards although drained!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is travelling well. I am really enjoying sharing this journey with all of you and love reading all the posts.

This could be TMI but i am really struggling with the constipation at the moment. i have been battling this for weeks and weeks and will only go once maybe twice a week. Does anyone suffer from this and what is helping you?
    I ready drink heaps of water and eat a good healthy diet but am struggling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am in so much pain and look massive.

Mieke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mieke034 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is travelling well. I am really enjoying sharing this journey with all of you and love reading all the posts.

This could be TMI but i am really struggling with the constipation at the moment. i have been battling this for weeks and weeks and will only go once maybe twice a week. Does anyone suffer from this and what is helping you?
    I ready drink heaps of water and eat a good healthy diet but am struggling. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am in so much pain and look massive.

Mieke
    Call your Dr or hospital and ask about what you can take. I'm pretty sure Metamucil is safe and should help, but there might be something for more extreme constipation that would be more beneficial for you to get things going.

You poor thing, it's so uncomfortable isn't it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke try the Metamucil in either powder or tablet form I have used both and it works and really safe and doesn't make u scared of what might happen lol. Just makes u go which is a huge help I know. If that doesn't help I would suggest ask ur doctor

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mieke I experienced this earlier on and would drink a glass of prune juice (at room temp) and it definitely helped!! You can also buy a natural fibre mix from Safeway/Coles in the health food section and sprinkle it on your cereal each morning to help. I also ate prunes & dried apricots! Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, thank you so much for all if your suggestions. I saw my ob this afternoon and he said that I could take nu-lax (fruit based) to relive the constipation. But I think that once I'm cleaned out (sorry sounds a bit gross) I'll give the prune juice a go. Thank you all again for your help.

My ob was really happy with my little girls progress and said she is growing nicely. Have to have a scan at 32 weeks to see if my placenta is still in the way but he said that only 15% if cases end with a c section. So fingers crossed it gets out of the way.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Thanks for agreeing with me ladies. Turns out she forgot about it and rang my mum nearly in tears after DH pointed it out to her. She does live in lala land a lot if the time... She better straighten herself out and get organised if she wants to look after the twins!

Loco I haven't been hormonal as such but I'm definitely more sensitive to things than normal. Have had a couple of cries over things I wouldn't normally but better out than in and I feel better afterwards although drained!!
    Yup that's me Ms Sensitive hopefully it passes soon 🙏

Mieke - lactulose is the only thing that worked for me last pregnancy. Thank goodness I don't have it this pregnancy it's not a nice feeling. Hope you get sorted soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone?? 😃