+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joviolet View Post
    Unfortunatly my husband needed brain surgery since we had her and the medication he used caused major male factor infertility as well so we needed IVF with ICSI for this one. He made a full recovery by the way. We were very greatful that we still had sperm in storage from when we concieved our dd. First cycle I overstimulated very badly. Spend 5 days in hospital on morphine with ovaries the size of apples! No embryos made it to freezing. This baby is thanks to our 2nd cycle. Again no embryos made it to freezing.
    What a journey!!!
    Happy to hear your husband has made a full recovery, what a tough few years...

Omgshoes: Congratulation on a healthy scan and yeahhhh for a girl!!

Baby is moving heaps here, love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

It's so much fun following everyone's stories, even though I don't get on here very regularly and it takes me a good 15 minutes to catch up!

I love how well everyone is going and how much we all have to look forward to. I'm 25 weeks and things are progressing beautifully. This truly is such a special time in all of our lives!!

Keep the updates coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the mothers with children already… do I have what I need for new born to 3 months?? So far I have:
    3 long sleeve shirts
    4 pants
    3 merino + 1 cotton long sleeve bodysuits
    2 short sleeve bodysuits
    5 singlets
    6 stretch n grows
    1 t-shirt
    1 Jumper
    1 Overalls
    3 mittens
    3 socks
    4 beanies/bonnets
    … I do have knitted beanies, cardis & booties coming

Is this enough???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It really depends on how often you're willing/able to wash. DD lived in bonds wondersuits (and similar versions) for the first few months and I'd sometimes use 2-3 per day depending on nappy explosions, leaks or spews.

Anything that goes over their head like tshirts are a bit of a pain to be honest. I didn't bother with anything knitted - I only used things that were easy to wash ie no hand washing.

I'd say what you have would be enough if you can wash fairly regularly, it would certainly be enough to get you started and you can always pick up a couple of extra basics if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup what Cue said. I've bought all wonder suits and singlets this time round as everything else was wasted for me. Plus the little suits are sooooo cute❤️

Afm just had a tiny bleed today and needed to be tested for antibodies and was given anti d. I'm on rest with no exercise and no sex ahhhhhh not like I was doing either anyway doc hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear all you lovely ladies are doing do well!

we had our 20 weeks scan a week early and everything is going great! They are a little concerned my placenta is low but they say they'll just keep an eye on it.

all our furniture is on lay by. We went with the boori sleigh in chocolate. The nursery will have lots of wall art too. We decided to go with the bugaboo chameon 3...I love it!

joviolet our stories are so similar...I'm 19 weeks also with a little boy and lost our little twin at 7-8 weeks. It's a hard emotion being sad but so happy at the same time that we are blessed to have one beautiful bundle on board

keep the posts up ladies! I check in everyday to see how you are all traveling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Yup what Cue said. I've bought all wonder suits and singlets this time round as everything else was wasted for me. Plus the little suits are sooooo cute❤️

Afm just had a tiny bleed today and needed to be tested for antibodies and was given anti d. I'm on rest with no exercise and no sex ahhhhhh not like I was doing either anyway doc hehe!
    Yikes, that must have given you a fright! I think I'd completely freak out if I had a bleed.

I think I'll be getting anti-D again this time, I had it the first time as I'm ONeg and DD turned out to be OPos.

How long will you be on restricted activity?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Yikes, that must have given you a fright! I think I'd completely freak out if I had a bleed.

I think I'll be getting anti-D again this time, I had it the first time as I'm ONeg and DD turned out to be OPos.

How long will you be on restricted activity?
    Thanks Cue ❤️

Yeah I think I did freak a tiny bit. He said 2 weeks of chilling but yeah right how? I have a very active toddler. I guess the no gym and sex is the main part he stressed anyway. I ve had anti D once and again today I'm A-.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this sort of thing, as I am worried sick.

At my last appointment at nearly 24 weeks Ob decided to send me for a growth scan. Everything looked fine at 21 weeks. She didn't say why I needed this extra scan, but I have a very irritable uterus this pregnancy and have been contracting almost every day (cervix still long and closed). Anyway I went for the scan at exactly 24 weeks. Had the same machine and tech as the 20 week scan.

They did the normal head/bone/tummy etc measurements. Baby girl has dropped to the 37th percentile while being at the 81st 4 weeks ago. She has gone from measuring a few days ahead for everything to about 1 week behind. I have had a lot of scans this preg and she has always sat around the 80th percentile. The measurements were checked 3 times each. Placental flow seemed ok, as was amniotic volume.

I won't see my Ob till Wednesday, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with this sort of huge drop of fetal growth percentiles? What should I expect moving forward?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Dropping in quickly again to say jot only are we back in the game.....but it's twins!! Who would have thought!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Cue  (29-03-2014),LoCo  (29-03-2014)