+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got another appt next Monday so will definately be asking more questions about early induction... Will let u all know what they say...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I wish Cue, they are discontinuing my course at the end of next so I have to do 2 units per semester both this year and next to finish in time... Grr

Let us know what the say Ange, my next appointment is not until 16 April and the gestational diabetes tests the week before, has anyone had theirs yet?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

I am loving all the activity on the thread now... Let's keep it up!

Also loving bump photos, cot photos and Soready I love your African artwork - gorgeous!!

I don't know much about early induction because with twins I have to go early anyway 37-38wks. One if my GFs who is having her 1st baby (IVF) is due on 11/4 and all her doctor has said is that he won't let her go over the due date so if bub isn't here by 11/4 then they'll induce her. I guess with IVF pregnancies they know exactly when conception happened so there's not the leeway of 10ish days like natural conceptions. I'm sure your OBs will do the right thing and have mum & bubs best interests as a priority.

Yesterday DH had the day off so we started the ball rolling and put down a deposit on nursery furniture, pram & car seats - nice to have the big things sorted. We also started a 'wish list' of all the other stuff we would like which was lots of fun!!

I also had a scan yesterday morning (still under cervical surveillance) and all is going well! Bubs look so big on the screen these days. We got some great pics of twin 2 but twin 1 had its face in twin 2s backside - very funny!! They are laying like ying & yang at the moment and getting more active by the day

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395783748.497449.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving all the updates girls, it's so exciting and great to know where everyone is upto!!
    I'm 16 weeks now and still suffering with the Hyperemesis, I've no bump at all, as so far I've lost 2 stone, but hopefully I'll get one soon!! I'm also just at the docs as he thinks I may have a problem with my liver, something showed up in a urine sample, so I've had bloods done and a scan yesterday, am sure it's nothing though!! We have the cot and changing table, and I'm having a Bugaboo Cameleon, but apart from that I haven't really got much as it's hard when I don't know if it's pink or blue!! Plus I haven't been out of the house really for 3mths, so can't wait to feel better and hit the shops!! Keep updating girls xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB nice photo my little one always hides

SoReady awesome prints. I haven't got anything to put up yet still not sure.

I got this colour pram though love it
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395786724.521483.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Wow, everyone is doing so well I am loving the pics!! I am 26 Weeks today but I actually haven't changed much since my last pic post. Bub is still moving a lot!!

SoReady, I have my GD test on Saturday. A couple of people I have spoken to have said that the stuff you have to drink is yucky and that you have to wait around for an hour, thats all I have heard...

We have our furniture, pram and car seat/capsule on layby. I have no idea what the brand names they were, I really wasn't paying that much attention (lucky hubby was!). We bought a package for our furniture that has the cot and change table and basinett. The cot and change table changes into a toddler bed and then a single bed so we will be able to use it for a fair while. We got it in white because our carpet is a really dark brown and our walls aren't white.

I am trying to stay at work up until mid June (38wks) but it will depend on how I feel. I have enough leave to have an entire year so I am not too worried about when I finish.

I have to get back to work but keep posting ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be working up until 27/28 weeks - I work as a nanny so I want to have some child free time before becoming a Mum! My project will be the nursery and getting my photo albums up to date before the babies come!!

Has anyone had the flu vaccine whilst pregnant? We all qualify for a free one and are encouraged to get it cause our immune systems are lower plus we will be pregnant in winter. I've never had one before and I've never had the flu. Just wondering about everyone else?

My GF said to ask for the cold drink for the glucose test as she had to do 2 and said the warm one was disgusting. Although after doing Ivf and natural/Chinese therapies whilst TTC I'm sure it tastes delish compared to some of the herbs and stuff I've taken!! I'll be doing the 2hr test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB, the picture of one of your twin's face is amazingly clear! Wonder if they will come out actually looking like that.

I have not had my Glucose test yet, I have only ever seen the OB once so we will see what happens at the next appt. I am not taking any drugs anymore, my last prednisolone was week 14, I am week 21 now. It's been years since I've gone that long without drugs! I don't know whether I'll get the flu shot. DH gets it through work every year. I'll ask him what he thinks.

Stephhamer - I am sorry to hear you are still suffering and home. Days must be dragging on.

2 of my girlfriends have started talking about organising my baby shower. I am not sure whether I want one - it seems like begging for presents to me! And I have no family here. I think I'd prefer a party with partners once the baby is here. But I am afraid a few years from now I'll regret not having one? You only get the one chance. What do you guys all think about baby showers? Are you having one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillia I don't mind you asking at all. With my dd the problem was mainly me. Unfortunatly my husband needed brain surgery since we had her and the medication he used caused major male factor infertility as well so we needed IVF with ICSI for this one. He made a full recovery by the way. We were very greatful that we still had sperm in storage from when we concieved our dd.

First cycle I overstimulated very badly. Spend 5 days in hospital on morphine with ovaries the size of apples! No embryos made it to freezing. This baby is thanks to our 2nd cycle. Again no embryos made it to freezing. So this precious little one will complete our family. I am just so greatful that I get to experience this one more time and also terrified that something will go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had our 20 week scan baby healthy and a girl had a feeling lol it was just waiting for ob appointment