+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    When I was six years old, I went to Boans in Geraldton and bought myself an Alf with my birthday money. I slept with my Alf every night. He went on school camps (in my teens!) I took him to college with me - I might have even taken him on my honeymoon.

He gave me so much comfort and knew all my secrets and when my DD was born I gave him to her.

Tonight, we were chatting and she said to me that she thought I should have Alf back, because I'm too sore to cuddle my kids so I need him more than she does.

She's a bit special my girl.
    Omg that brought tears to my eye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd made me tear up the other day, I have a 3 week old and am trying to lose that mummy tummy that I've gained after 3 kids in 4 years, I was looking in the mirror and pointing out all the extra baggage I want to get rid of to my hubby when she walked in and asked what I was doing, my reply was "mummy is showing daddy what parts of her big belly she wants to get rid of", her reply was ' no mummy don't lose your belly I want you to keep your normal belly your gorgeous" nawwww I hope she feels that way about her self once she hits those teenage years...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stolen For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (03-03-2014)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd6 asked me tonight how dh & I decided to get married. As I told her the story she wiggled and squirmed, put her hands up to her mouth, squealed with delight. She said she was so happy her ears were wriggling and her eyes were turning into huge love hearts like they do on tv lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (03-03-2014),shani2  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Omg that brought tears to my eye.
    Me too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    I'm having a really tough time at the moment coping with life in general.

It was supposed to be my weekend off with the kids at exdhs, but I ended up ferrying them back and forth to activities / parties with him dumping them on my doorstep as he didn't want to do the ferrying around.

I also did 11 hours overtime during the week / on the weekend, and only got about 2 1/2 hours sleep last night due to anxiety related issues. I had to go to work today - no choice, as we have a new staff member starting today in our section, who I have to train this week.

Sufficient to say that I am thoroughly exhausted and just flopped on the lounge after dinner.

My 9 year old came and snuggled into me and said she could be my teddy bear if I liked. Gotta love that kid.

Hugs I hope thing improve soon for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (04-03-2014)