+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    Last weekend DS1 was home from Weipa and had gone out for the night. About 10pm I started vommitting it was awful! I was scared stiff about what I was going to do when DS2 (16 months) woke up for feeds. I sent a txt to my sister asking if she could call me in the morning to make sure I was ok. She said yes but also called DS1.

About 30 minutes later I felt a cool washer wiping my face and big hands lifting me up off the bathroom floor. It was DS1. He carried me back to my bed and settled me in. Held my hand and said 'just sleep mum I'm here, I'll look after him'. He stayed with me all night.

My beautiful boy had come straight home to look after me.
    This is just beautiful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Many moments make me go awwww... as my DD has been through so much to be here. ... but
    On the weekend I popped to the shops only to come home to hear loud thuds upstairs and hysterical giggles. DH was chasing DD around the floor on all fours crawling and she thought it was hilarious. She was laughing so much. I stayed downstairs to listen for a while.... so cute hearing DH playing with her and she was loving it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Listening to dh and dd play with her princess dolls one morning it was so sweet hearing them roll play together

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear tears at these, they're so sweet. I was out on Sat night so dh put 2yo dd to bed on his own, I was woken at 5.30 to mum mum being screamed down the monitor, I walk in to her standing in the cot and said what's wrong darling, she says num num and rubs her tummy so I said not yet honey still time for sleep so she laid down and cuddles teddy and we didn't hear another peep from her until 10am.

She has recently started when getting excited to see me yell mum and running up and hugging my legs which is so sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant with ds I had ms.
    One day as I was puking, dd who was then 2yrs old, came to me patting me on the back and saying, it's alright mommy, it's alright, you'll be okay...melted my heart

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aw these are gorgeous!

Recently I was doing my hair while dd6 was showering. She saw me put product in my hair and asked what it was for. I said it was too make my hair look prettier. She said "you don't need that stuff mum. Your hair already looks beautiful" *melt*
    (Not to mention my 6yo gave me a lesson in body image! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd giving me vomity kisses after I comforted her through all the vomiting today.
    Everytime she vomited id pat her on the back and after she was done id wipe it up and snuggle on the bed. She would get up and plant wet vomit kisses all over my face. So sweet. She is 2. love her to bits. Makes it worth cleaning up vomit
    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was sad the other day as just recently split with the father of my kids and my little 3yo daughter came up to me and gave me a cuddle and said don't worry Mumma you are not alone you have me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My kids get me every day when miss 2 year old kisses Mr 5 year old goodbye at school, and then big big hugs every afternoon because they missed each other. Gets my heart every time.

The other thing is when Mr 5 wants me to cuddle him to sleep and he says "Mummy, I just want you" or "can you stay with me all the night?" and gives me the biggest cuddles. He's still my tiny baby, just... Bigger...

Sent from my C5303 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    When I was six years old, I went to Boans in Geraldton and bought myself an Alf with my birthday money. I slept with my Alf every night. He went on school camps (in my teens!) I took him to college with me - I might have even taken him on my honeymoon.

He gave me so much comfort and knew all my secrets and when my DD was born I gave him to her.

The other night, we were chatting and she said to me that she thought I should have Alf back, because I'm too sore to cuddle my kids so I need him more than she does.

She's a bit special my girl.
    Last edited by misskittyfantastico; 03-03-2014 at 20:03.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (03-03-2014),Gothel  (03-03-2014),LoveLivesHere  (03-03-2014)