+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have always thought dh wanted a little girl and felt as though taken back with what to do with our dd. She always was very cuddly with me and dh felt like he was missing out on everything being at work.

One day a couple of weeks back as soon as my dh walked through the front door, dd looked at him and he came over to say hi and she gave him the biggest smile and let out a rather long squeal of joy.

Melted my heart for sure!
    Last edited by Wally90; 02-03-2014 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This morning when I finished feeding DS (1yo) in bed I sat up to vomit due to morning sickness. DH walked in to see DS standing up cuddling my head and holding my hair while I spewed. Such a little sweetie, loves randomly giving me cuddles and kisses. Such a nice age

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been struggling to get 10mnth old DD to sleep tonight. She kept sitting up, crying for a few seconds then laying back down on my chest to suck her thumb for a bit before repeating the process. So she lifts her head one time and I think 'here we go again.' Instead she crawl up to my face, kisses my cheek and then lays back down on my chest and goes to sleep without further fuss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tildy For This Useful Post:

JungleMum  (02-03-2014),VicPark  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first extended time away (3hrs!) from DD 17w today. When I walked in she smiled, squealed and then snuggled into me for a cuddle. Best feeling ever!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a newborn so they are coming hard & fast at the moment. But the first time my DD snuggled into my shoulder nook & fell asleep with one arm kind of around my neck - so special.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD (22 months) will say she's ready to go to bed. DS (6yo) will say 'come on darling' and take her by the hand and help her get into bed. He will then either read her a book or cuddle her whilst I read them both a story. Makes me so proud of him. I will often catch him stop what he's doing, go and give her a kiss and then go back to what he's doing. Tonight he asked her if she wanted a foot massage and he got my moisturiser and rubbed her feet. DD will go and get him his school uniform or find a lolly/biscuit/chocolate and give it to him rather than have it for herself. She will also pat him like a cat and hold his hand.

Just watching these two brings tears to my eyes. I hope they continue to be good to each other.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I jumped in the car yesterday and dd (18 months) goes "hi mum"! Pretty simple but made me go awww

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummy12 For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2014),~Marigold~  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD went up to DH on the couch yesterday, wrapped her arms around his neck and said "Daddy I love you! You and me are gonna get married" nawwwww!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2014),~Marigold~  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Every morning DD and I do 15mins of speech therapy "homework". DH distracts 15mth old DS so he doesn't bother us. Every day when we finish, DS comes running down the hall yelling "mumma mumma" like he hasn't seem me for days. Melts my heart every time.