+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sth African egg donor agency experiences

There are a few people here wondering about what agency to go for in Sth Africa. At the end of the day, I think it depends on which agency has the donor you feel most comfortable with. But I can say I have been with Baby2Mom (first child) and Egg Donation South Africa (EDSA) second child as first egg donor unavailable by time of 2nd child. I found Baby2Mom efficient but while responsive and nice person at other end of emails, it did feel very much like a business, especially after you pay - not much communication after that - I expecially felt the "business" focus of Baby2Mom when I tried to secure same egg donor for 2nd child - she had little sympathy for me at the other end and was clearly just making the donor available on a first come first served basis with no consideration of family concerns for siblings of children who are already here. EDSA on the other hand was a bit less "efficient" but I really felt there was much more heart at the other end, more like we are there to help you make a baby not make money! If I ever went a 3rd time, I would go EDSA over Baby2Mom. But appreciate this is subjective and we all have different experiences.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sahndi For This Useful Post:

Net3811  (02-06-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Egg donor in Thailand or Vietnam experiences
    By jensdream in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 23-08-2016, 10:17
  2. Has anyone tried African Mango for weight loss?
    By LoCo in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 16:51
  3. Eritrean, Ethiopian or African Egg Donor Wanted :)
    By hopefulrecipients in forum Egg Donor Needed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-04-2013, 16:02