+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    2 embryos on board! One had a larger cavation than the other. I hope it's a good thing
    Excellent hope they implant nice & snug hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO Bettie hope this is the special one(or two!) for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Bettie --- Hope they both stick for you... twins I always think would be great to have.

AFM -- I know I have been going on on on about changing FS... well I saw my FS yesterday and she told me the things I thought she would say... so not 100% impressed but I also know it's not her fault for how my first cycle was to happen... but for me to get started again, I would have to go back on THE PILL... and I just don't want to do that... it really messes with me... so today I sat down and did some pretty full on research into other clinics for options... I have narrowed it down to three... now have to pick a doctor... any help you lovely ladies can do for me to get it even closer would be great (I have started another thread on BH so you might have already responded to that, please PM me if you don't want to publish here thats fine too) but as I have no friends or relatives in the areas I am looking at I am really looking for helpful (good or bad) feedback.

Genea - Sydney CBD Clinic - Dr Mark Bowman or Dr Alison Gee

Fertility East (bondi junction) - Dr Julie Lukic or Dr Jenny Cook

Assisted Conception (Brisbane) - Dr Clare Boothroyd

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry double post silly phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiweeny my heart is breaking for you. When I was in your shoes a few months back I just didn't want to talk to anyone and found a lot of solace in this forum. No one truly understands what it's like until they have been through it. And I don't wish it on anyone but unfortunately it happens all too often.

Bettie and olismumma... PUPO! Congrats. Welcome to the club. Don't go stir crazy....

Soques- I'm with Claire at ACA and think she is tops. She has a very direct style though (calls it how it is) which I really like but if you want someone who is a bit more of the kid gloves type then maybe Claire isn't the one. Depends on your preference. She has a good reputation though.

Afm: is it a coincidence that I've developed sciatica the day after my ET? (Probably!) I've never had it before and it's driving me mad. I look like a total loser every time I take a step with my left leg! Hmmm... Maybe have to check this out further. And... Cabinet maker came today and my new whizz bang oven is getting delivered on Friday! At least that's giving me plenty to think about whilst I wish the days away in my TWW...

Baby dust to all.... Will update roll call on Saturday so make sure you post your updates or PM me before then!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (06-03-2014),Soques  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bel,

Ive seen Dr Mark Bowman for a second option as my old FS was ready bump us as paitents. I found him to be really good and he listened to my concerns. He told us nicely of the many risks for me to do a stimm again. Old FS told me rudely I would die from my next EPU if I had complications.

And was ok that I lived interstate. He does not believe in high killer cells but will prescribe, steroids etc.

If this one does not turn out he is my next option

Good luck if you want to know anything else please PM me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @90Bayside
    Im 1dp5dt woohoo lol, my bt is next Friday 14th so im really going to try my best to keep busy and not poas!
    Im pretty crampy tonight but hoping its just the progesterone plating tricks with me...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by olismumma View Post
    Thanks @90Bayside
    Im 1dp5dt woohoo lol, my bt is next Friday 14th so im really going to try my best to keep busy and not poas!
    Im pretty crampy tonight but hoping its just the progesterone plating tricks with me...

I am the same with the progesterone! Been fairly constant cramps since starting on them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    I am the same with the progesterone! Been fairly constant cramps since starting on them!
    How many dpt are you? It's horrible isnt it
    Sending lots of babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 2dp5dt (transfer was Monday.)

Baby dust to you too!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (06-03-2014)