+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @trytrytry you're welcome! Have fun on ur holidays !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=KayzB;7684788]@olismumma good luck with your ET today hun! Here's hoping your lil embie implants nice & snug! How many are you transferring

Thanks @KayzB
    We have just had one 5 day blasty transferred as of 10:30am
    So excited! Now the waiting game begins!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi beautiful ladies, update on me. I thought I'd finally made it and moved away from the yucky life of ivf with my BFP. My gf and I had our scheduled 7 week scan yesterday and I can't even describe our excitement at finally reaching this milestone after failed cycles and a previous miscarriage. We got there and saw the embryo then my ob/gyn went very quiet. We found no heartbeat and no foetus in the sac.

Apparently I miscarried somewhere along the way. My body still thinks it is pregnant so I'm still getting symptoms. He wanted to do a curette today but we don't have another $1500 so we went and spent the day at the public hospital, two more scans and bloods later only to find out that I need to repeat the tests in a week just to be sure I am miscarrying. Apparently young girls try to abuse the system and get abortions that way. My embryo is really attached and lining thick so it's doubtful I'll miscarry naturally in the next week, and if I do it will be heavy and painful.

We have no money and no frosties, and after two concurrent losses I'm too terrified to try again. My doc gave me a pathology script for tests to find out why I'm miscarrying but right now it's on the bottom of my to do list.

I guess basically I just want to say that with my experience, and reading all of yours I think you are all so incredible, positive and strong and I have nothing but respect for every woman who goes through ivf, as well as the amazing partners we have supporting us. Stay positive ladies and I wish you all the beautiful baby that you deserve x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny I am so sorry to hear what has happened. The IVF process is so hard mentally, physically and financially, and it's even harder when friends and family just don't get it (as much as they may try). Please take care, big hugs to you and your gf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny I am so sorry for your loss , I can't even imagine what you and your gf must be going through, take the time to grieve and support each other as much as you can , my heart goes out to you xxx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny oh hun I am so sorry to hear. How heartbreaking, to be on such a high, and then discover it wasn't meant to be..yet. And 'yet' is the key word hun - pls don't give up. Of course that's easier said than done, but there will be brighter days ahead.
    I hope that when you're ready to do more tests, if they do uncover something, that it can be easily resolved.
    Stay strong hun, lots of love & hugs to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear your news Chiweeny xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so sorry to hear your news Chiweeny….this whole process can be so unfair...my heart goes out to you at this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry chiweeny. That's got to be hard... Hope your doing okay... Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any of you ladies with fertility first? Or heard anything good or bad about it?