+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Sorry to hear that nezz. I think I am also out. Felt great all weekend but woke up with mild af pains and have had a tiny little bit of spotting so pretty sure af is on the way. I'm 7dp5dt too and this is exactly when I started spotting last ivf round too. We have no frosties so another full cycle is on the cards for us. I think I'll take a month off first though. A holiday sounds like a great idea - I hope you have a great time and come back refreshed and ready to try again. Where do you think you'll go?

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.
    My mum is already booked to go to Bali in June so I've just been getting some prices and might go with them. Then when I get back can try a FET.
    Sorry to hear your feeling the same as me too it really does suck big time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 I'm sorry about your crappy weekend! make sure you enjoy your holiday and get the rest you need but I know how you feel, I too had scratch done this time and they transferred one very good embryo and one good one and now I am 9dp5dt and have had spotting and AF cramping and general heaviness exactly like last cycle BFN but a few days later - and classed as continuous bleeding... My FS does say there is an element of luck once you transfer - I have asked them to bring BT forward to tomorrow as I can put a line under this cycle... I'm hoping to take next cycle off then go again in May - I don't think I have implantation issues as I got PG (though it was not successful) on first transfer and have only had 4 in total
    @phee83 FX it's implantation bleeding and I don't see you on the May thread! When is your BT?
    @Soques I'm so sorry to hear that - I might see you in the May thread - make sure take time and get some R&R x
    Last edited by Rarah11; 31-03-2014 at 16:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies sorry to hear about the rough trot some of you are having. Thinking of you all with my fingers crossed for you

All I can say is please don't give up hope! It took us five transfers and one miscarriage to get what appears to be our sticky bfp (fingers crossed it stays that way)! It is definitely a journey of ups and downs and takes a lot of resilience and a lot of optimism to see it through to the end.

We always used to say to ourselves after eAch failed cycle that it sucked but ivf was still our best chance so we found the determination to have another go. Not easy though I know

I agree that you should give yourself time to mentally recover and prepare for the next cycle. In our case a girlfriend at work did her first round of ivf at exactly the same time as us and she fell pregnant straight awAy first go... It's been vey difficult (but exciting too) watching her belly grow, whilst the only thing growing at the same rapid pace in our world was the size of our medical bills!!

Chin up ladies. My fingers are crossed for you all. My trick was to do something nice for your self and try to do something nice for someone else too. It's very easy to forget about the rest I the world when u are so immersed in ur own plight!

Sending you good vibes…x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

AAA  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had BT results - BFP... Completely shocked as had written myself off... Still early days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Had BT results - BFP... Completely shocked as had written myself off... Still early days
    Excellent news @Rarah11 Very exciting!! Congrats :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats! I've still got my fingers crossed for me but I've pretty much written myself off. I keep getting cramps and going to the toilet every 5 mins to see if it's AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Wishing88  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies - I'm now slightly worrying about the spotting - I've been told to increase my progesterone and relax (I've had a mental week) so off for an accupuncture appointment! FX @Nezz79 as someone said it ain't over til you get the BT results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations rarah! Hope you're taking it easy!

Af has fully arrived so I'm definitely out - bt scheduled for Friday but not sure if I really have to do it.

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 yes definitely try to relax hun! The spotting is prob due to stress. Hope the acupuncture helps you to unwind xx

@phee83 oh hunny am sorry to hear. When AF arrived with my previous cycle, I rang my clinic and they let me do BT earlier. Seemed pointless waiting till official BT day when clearly I was outta the running! Perhaps you can ask to do yours earlier too? xx

@Nezz79 maybe cramping due to implantation hun? Don't give up yet! Will you POAS today or just going to hold out till Fri? xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 02-04-2014 at 07:08.