+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA I hear you on the weight thing. I am currently 80 kilos having put weight on over the ivf drugs. But before we went to fs I lost 50 kilos and they always say its not enough. I know being a healthy weight is important but there are plenty of larger ladies who have babies. Big hugs.
    @Rarah11 haha thanks. Sometimes I just need to get it out. I hate this journey. And most of all im scared that we will be the couple that spent all their time, money, health and potentially marriage and not have anything to show for it.
    @phee83 thanks for the support hopefully we will get a good one.
    @90Bayside fantastic news. Congratulations.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ladies... We all needs. Good vent from time to time...and besides my diary that doesn't talk back... This has got to be the best therapy... Hope everyone is feeling better...

I got an explanation from another thread in regards to my polar bodies,,, thought I would share incase any of you come across it some time again...

r.e. Polar Bodies. Trying to dig into my brain to find the right words to use. When cells are dividing they go thru a number of phases. One phase (can't remember where in the order) is when half of the DNA 'gathers' on one side of the cell, and the other half 'gathers' at the opposite end. Like then north and South Pole. This is so when the cell divides into 2 new cells, they each have a copy of of the DNA to duplicate, split in half and repeat the process again.

So the cell being at polar body stage, means the DNA has mixed. Each strand split into 2, moved to each end and is just waiting for the cell wall itself to split into 2.

i hope this makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies aren't we a bunch of sad ladies haha!!! I'm going to add my 2 cents worth.
    I started prednisolone on Monday day 2 hoping to do FET soon. I had bloods taken yesterday and estrogen is only 95!!!! Now they are saying I may not he ovulating - this was never our issue!!!!!!!!!!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Hi ladies aren't we a bunch of sad ladies haha!!! I'm going to add my 2 cents worth.
    I started prednisolone on Monday day 2 hoping to do FET soon. I had bloods taken yesterday and estrogen is only 95!!!! Now they are saying I may not he ovulating - this was never our issue!!!!!!!!!!'
    @trytrytry oh hun, it's always one thing after another isn't it! What should estrogen levels actually be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure what the level should be - my nurse told me that mine was too low. If it doesn't come up they decide that I have not ovulated and then cannot do my frozen transfer.
    I'm scheduled for more bloods Wednesday so I just hope it's been slow to rise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the TWW is going to have to wait again for me... Got the call from the nurses... My one embryo didn't make it over the weekend... Only grew to a six cell grade 3... Not suitable for transfer... So now have to wait for FS to call this afternoon to see where we go from here... Heading back home to townsville tomorrow... And will probably be taking April off as I have company coming overt he Easter holiday and that would be about the same time as EPU would be again... So will probably will have to wait until May... Will discuss with FS over the phone and see what she says... Maybe she'll want do a long cycle so we will see... I will stick around for support... Thanks for all the good vibes ladies ... It means a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @Soques

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @Soques

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys sorry but this is going to be a me post........so after a really crappy weekend for me with cramping and feeling like AF is coming, and I was supposed to go to a work BBQ thing but lucky I didn't coz a girl announced on a cake that she was pregnant with twins! I saw it on Facebook, I caved and POAS this morning and as expected bfn again 😢 I'm 7dp5dt so should show if pos I did 2 tests one a digital and the other plain and both nothing! My bloating from my OHSS has almost disappeared and feeling normal again so definitely not pregnant. I just don't know what's going on I did everything right this cycle too even had a scratch done just before I started and still no. All my embies are perfect when they go back and especially being blasts and having 2 put back you would think one would have stuck. I know I can fall pregnant as I've already got a DD. I have 5 frosties from this cycle but need to have a rest from this ivf thing for now. I said to DH if this cycle didn't work I would like to go on a holiday so that's what we are going to do.

Good luck to everyone on their journey's xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that nezz. I think I am also out. Felt great all weekend but woke up with mild af pains and have had a tiny little bit of spotting so pretty sure af is on the way. I'm 7dp5dt too and this is exactly when I started spotting last ivf round too. We have no frosties so another full cycle is on the cards for us. I think I'll take a month off first though. A holiday sounds like a great idea - I hope you have a great time and come back refreshed and ready to try again. Where do you think you'll go?

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.