+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma how are you today? Bleeding stopped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @olismumma hope you are ok hun?? Did you end up getting yourself checked out? Hope the bleeding has stopped & that it was just some innocent spotting. Let us know how it's going now hun xx

@Precious40 glad to hear your FS hasn't given up - so don't give up on yourself either hun! xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies bleeding has stopped and im feeling ok this morning. . Still nervous but I think we are ok. Im hoping it was just one of those things that can happen. Am going to call my nurse on monday morning and let her know
    Thank you all for the support, its so nice to have this thread and be here for each other ... @Precious40 I hope ur ok hun, thinking of you, stay strong xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to olismumma For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    @frenchy81. Had another inconclusive result . Hcg 19 progesterone 81.
    So back on Monday for another BT. FS hasn't given up on me @olismumma. Hope everything is fine. How frightening for you xx
    Well Precious... It's going up... Even though it's slow... Keep thinking those positive happy thoughts... The rest of us are... And see where you are at in two sleeps... Baby dust floating your way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies... Personals are a bit hard to do on the iPad... So know that I am thinking and praying for everyone for good news for those in the tww or hugs for those that need it...

AFM- better scan results this morning... Three follicles on the left ovary which we thought wasn't working, but it's hard to get to and could only be seen through the top... Right has two pretty small ones, so waiting to hear what FS and nurses have to say later today about next plan of attack... But it's all better news than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post
    Hi ladies, I've been reading along in the background- I find it hard to keep up!! Love hearing about all the BFP's!! Also sending love to everyone who hasn't been lucky this time!! What an amazing and supportive group of women you all are!

AFM- AF arrived Sunday night/Monday 😢 I had to do my POAS this morning, which was obviously BFN. I had a small breakdown on the phone to the poor nurse on Monday and had to go home from work and re-apply my makeup before I could stand up in front of a room full of teenagers and teach!!! Hahaha

I'm having a break for this month, my best friend is coming home from WA to get married and I'm in the wedding so I just want to focus on that and have a rest from counting days and taking meds!! I'll keep following along to see how you're all travelling and hopefully no one needs to still be in this thread when I'm back to it next month! Hahaha 😘😘
    @GottaGetLucky really sorry to hear hun. But so amazing of you to actually pull yourself together again & go back to work. You are so strong hun.
    A break from all the stress sounds perfect. Go and enjoy some 'me' time, I'm sure the distractions and a bit of R&R will work wonders for you. And when you are ready to start again, here's hoping only wonderful things come your way xxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

GottaGetLucky  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Hello ladies... Personals are a bit hard to do on the iPad... So know that I am thinking and praying for everyone for good news for those in the tww or hugs for those that need it...

AFM- better scan results this morning... Three follicles on the left ovary which we thought wasn't working, but it's hard to get to and could only be seen through the top... Right has two pretty small ones, so waiting to hear what FS and nurses have to say later today about next plan of attack... But it's all better news than last time.
    @Soques glad there has been some improvement hun. Slowly but surely Let us know what new plan they come up with. Hang in there hun xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Soques  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my epu yesterday. It went better than last time thank goodness. I had a longer meeting with the anethetist and she was really lovely. Anesthetic makes me really sick so she tried a different way of knocking me out. 13 collected. So now we wait. No sign of ohss this time thank goodness. Im sore but thankful.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    Had my epu yesterday. It went better than last time thank goodness. I had a longer meeting with the anethetist and she was really lovely. Anesthetic makes me really sick so she tried a different way of knocking me out. 13 collected. So now we wait. No sign of ohss this time thank goodness. Im sore but thankful.

That's a great number @Galea FX that you get some good embryos from that.

I'm still sore from my EPU on Wed. Very bloated and trying to do everything to prevent OHSS but I think it maybe on its way. ET on Monday just waiting for the phone call to see how my embryos are all going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 fx for you too. We have to wait however long to get our embies tested (if we get some). Always fets for us.