+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I soooo want all of you over the line as well, I'm glad they upped your meds and I hope that this would mean that your ovaries get a lot more stimulated.

Keep us all posted, you know we are all cheering for you!! Xxx
    @Precious40 - any updates on your bloods????fx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been reading along in the background- I find it hard to keep up!! Love hearing about all the BFP's!! Also sending love to everyone who hasn't been lucky this time!! What an amazing and supportive group of women you all are!

AFM- AF arrived Sunday night/Monday 😢 I had to do my POAS this morning, which was obviously BFN. I had a small breakdown on the phone to the poor nurse on Monday and had to go home from work and re-apply my makeup before I could stand up in front of a room full of teenagers and teach!!! Hahaha

I'm having a break for this month, my best friend is coming home from WA to get married and I'm in the wedding so I just want to focus on that and have a rest from counting days and taking meds!! I'll keep following along to see how you're all travelling and hopefully no one needs to still be in this thread when I'm back to it next month! Hahaha 😘😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I need help ladies. .. ive just started bleeding
    Im 5w1d and I was having some cramps like period pain and went to toilet and have blood on undies and when I wiped. It doesnt seem like a lot but I don't know what to think. I had bt today anf results came in good apparently hcg 6000+
    I bled with my 1st pregnancy but I was 10wks and all was fine.
    What should I do? ?
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GottaGetLucky I'm so sorry....it sucks big time doesn't it? And having to put on a happy front so u could continue teaching is just unimaginable. That a rest and try not to stress. It will be you next month!
    @olismumma - was it pink/red? Has it gotten heavier???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma the reason why I asked if it's gotten heavier is because I have had miscarriages, ectopics and just normal pregnancy bleeding where all was fine with the pregnancy/baby.

With the pregnancies that were fine, the bleeding were spots of blood. Sometimes it was brown (this pregnancy due to pessaries insertion/ cervix irritation), pink/red at about 6w (preg with my son) which were spots, no pain, lasted 2 days due to immense stress. With my DD I spotted at about 6/7w, red in colour and it was due to cervix irritation.

All pregnancies and everyone 'a body is different. Try not to stress.

The one time when the red spotting got heavier.... I miscarried. I also had cramps on the day I miscarried. That day it was no longer spotting but bleeding....then clots of blood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frenchy81 it was red and im cramping a little too like period pain. I thought it was about a tspn worth but showed hubby and he doesnt think its much at all. I just went to toilet now and its pretty much gone just pink when I wiped.
    Thank you for replying too btw
    Do I need to contact my nurse?
    Shes off over the weekend but im due for more bloods next week
    Thank you again x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma - unfortunately, what I learnt the hard way from my miscarriage ordeal is that IF there is an impending miscarriage, there's nothing anyone can do. I was in ED waiting for 7hrs, they did bloods, told me my HCG was still rising so if there is a miscarriage.....it will happen, and there's nothing they can do to stop it. It took about 5 days of spotting before it got heavier and the bleeding got heavy and I miscarried.

My thoughts are with you.....try not to stress about it. I know you're probably panicking right now, but try to relax and hope the spotting either stops or never gets heavier. If the cramps get really painful and if it's only coming from one side, it could be your ovary or something else, I would probably go to ER to just get it checked out.

Thinking if you xxxx
    Last edited by frenchy81; 21-03-2014 at 22:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They also did scans on me in ED...so if it's really worrying you, go to ED. At least that would take your worries away a little because they do everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81. Had another inconclusive result . Hcg 19 progesterone 81.
    So back on Monday for another BT. FS hasn't given up on me @olismumma. Hope everything is fine. How frightening for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 - that is so frustrating! Hang in there!!