+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bettie sorry to hear hun. Hope they can figure out what the issue is and resolve it asap xx

@Galea oh no what kind of dramas are they giving you? Is it a clinic you've been with previously, or are with them for the 1st time?

@phee83 YAY for great follicles & no more needles! So trigger is tonight? Exciting & hopefully wonderful times ahead for you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 - you must be so relieved last night of needles hope all goes well on Wednesday

Out the of 12 - 8 we're mature enough to fertilize, will get update from embryologist tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @phee83 - you must be so relieved last night of needles hope all goes well on Wednesday

Out the of 12 - 8 we're mature enough to fertilize, will get update from embryologist tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Rarah11 that's excellent hun, hope your lil embies continue to grow well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you @Rarah11! Waiting for the fertilisation results is always so nerve wracking!

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfp June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 5 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers @Rarah11 FX that the keep growing nicely for you.

I'm with you @phee83 EPU on Wed so last injection tonight! Trigger at 9:30pm.

AFM had so good follicles too many to remember sizes etc but I know my biggest was 24mmx2 on the left and 21mmx2 on the right I asked and they said looks as though probably 9-10 follicles of mature size so hopefully the all contain eggs but I had heaps of smaller ones around 15-16 that may mature by the time of EPU. My oestrogen was high at 13000 so hopefully I don't get OHSS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Great numbers @Rarah11 FX that the keep growing nicely for you.

I'm with you @phee83 EPU on Wed so last injection tonight! Trigger at 9:30pm.

AFM had so good follicles too many to remember sizes etc but I know my biggest was 24mmx2 on the left and 21mmx2 on the right I asked and they said looks as though probably 9-10 follicles of mature size so hopefully the all contain eggs but I had heaps of smaller ones around 15-16 that may mature by the time of EPU. My oestrogen was high at 13000 so hopefully I don't get OHSS.
    @Nezz79 Awesome sizes & numbers hun! Enjoy the last jab tonight FX Wed brings lots of eggies for you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 @phee83 good luck on your epus. I would have been with you but day 1 took ages longer. So I was in syneral for yonks! Plus I have an exam on wednesday so it worked well.

Afm : I have another scan and bloods wednesday. They could only see 6 sizable follicles yesterday. They couldnt seey left ovary at all and had to call in reinforcements. I had 3 nurses pressing on my belly and up my hoo-ha. No luck.

As for my dramas... last cycle we were told we had 3 dna samples from our embryos that were damaged. We are doing cgh and cannot use untested embryos. So the then lab manager called genea and arranged to waive the fee for the next round of cgh (we would still pay the icsi fee) if we didnt get pregnant on the one normal embryo we did have. We didnt get pregnant.

So we have had about 3 seperate meetings up till now where they had agreed to waive this $5000 fee.

We started this cycle based on that information. Ffs we borrowed the money for the icsi from my parents in law. If we had have known that they wouldnt uphold their promises we would have deferred this cycle till we could afford it.

Now I am mid cycle (day 9 of jabs) and we do not know whether we can use any of the embryos..... because when they are collected and fertilised we may have to pay and extra $5000 or just discard them. hugely disappointed. We will not be staying with the clinic after all this has played out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    @Nezz79 @phee83 good luck on your epus. I would have been with you but day 1 took ages longer. So I was in syneral for yonks! Plus I have an exam on wednesday so it worked well.

Afm : I have another scan and bloods wednesday. They could only see 6 sizable follicles yesterday. They couldnt seey left ovary at all and had to call in reinforcements. I had 3 nurses pressing on my belly and up my hoo-ha. No luck.

As for my dramas... last cycle we were told we had 3 dna samples from our embryos that were damaged. We are doing cgh and cannot use untested embryos. So the then lab manager called genea and arranged to waive the fee for the next round of cgh (we would still pay the icsi fee) if we didnt get pregnant on the one normal embryo we did have. We didnt get pregnant.

So we have had about 3 seperate meetings up till now where they had agreed to waive this $5000 fee.

We started this cycle based on that information. Ffs we borrowed the money for the icsi from my parents in law. If we had have known that they wouldnt uphold their promises we would have deferred this cycle till we could afford it.

Now I am mid cycle (day 9 of jabs) and we do not know whether we can use any of the embryos..... because when they are collected and fertilised we may have to pay and extra $5000 or just discard them. hugely disappointed. We will not be staying with the clinic after all this has played out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Galea So the clinic are going back on their word i.e to waive the fee? Do you have anything in writing from them where they stated this? Poor you, as if you don't already have so much going on Hang in there hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    The woman who was dealing with it is on maternity leave. We were waiting for our letter. We had asked for it on several occasions. Lots of people have been involved though. Im sure they will f**k us over. Thats what they do. We have limited options in Australia so they have us over the coals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Galea sorry to hear you are going through all that - it's certainly not what you want to deal with after all the stress of IVF as well

So out of the 12 eggs collected, 8 we're mature and 5 have fertilised so I'm very happy as usually at this stage we are down to 2... No news tomorrow as they leave the to grow in peace so next update Thursday - hoping to get 2, one to transfer and one frosty as a back up... OHSS has stated away so far, @Nezz79 my estrogen levels got up to almost 18,000 which is crazy for me... Bern drinking the water and eating the protein!
    Last edited by Rarah11; 18-03-2014 at 12:49.