+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh I have them too and it is seriously making me feel sick! I hate this sort of thing and I am imagining them everywhere. I originally thought we had maggots then the moths started and I still didn't put two and two together for a while so imagine how many there are. I have my mum coming to help me this afternoon chuck and clean everything as I have dds first birthday tomorrow. My skin is crawling!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had these gross things I had them in an old packet off oats that I did not throw away. As they were for our boy Douglas (dog) who we lost to lupus.

I first noticed two moths on the cupboard door, killed them no biggie. A week later I had the lava crawling on the roof out of the cup board. OMG gross

I had to throw away everything opened, even found them
    in sealed packets of noddles and things.

Cleaned the cupboards with disenfectant, surface spray I know poison. Left it closed up for 3 days. Then cleaned it again with disenfectant and then vinegar.
    All plastic containers like Tupperware I put through the dishwasher twice.

New flours I put in the fridge for couple of days so I did not bring more in.

Good luck in getting rid of those horrible rotten things

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have theses too ready bad..someone told me to get oranges and stick cloves in them then put in pantry. Haven't tried this yet but am going to give it a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    We threw out pretty much everything that wasn't tinned or bottled, because they'd even made it through the thin paper/plastic of unopened breadcrumbs, flour, etc. We sprayed the entire pantry several times with insect spray over a couple of weeks (concentrating on nooks and crannies), and used a plastic tub on the kitchen bench as a pantry in the meantime. When we eventually cleaned the pantry and started using it again, we used the triangle traps to get any survivors. We still replace the traps every 3 months, because the odd one pops up every now and then.