+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking into Infant Feeding

Hello Everyone!

Firstly let me introduce myself!
    My name is Justin, I am a student at the University of Technology, Sydney, currently completing my honours year in Industrial Design. (Product design to put it simply)

I have come to this forum to see if was possible to gain some insights into infant feeding products as we are currently doing research in this particular area. We are looking into feeding infants from 0 - 3 years old. As I do not have kids myself (yet!), I thought it would be worthwhile asking some experienced parents!

So basically my question (or questions) are -

- do/did any of you parents (particularly when your child was/is 0 - 3 years old) have any issues whilst trying to feed your child?

- Have you had any issues with the bottles or any products that you have used in the past to feed your child. (e.g. cutlery, plates, sippy cups, bibs etc)

- Finally is there a product that you wished was in the market?

Thank you very much for your help, if this is not allowed, please delete this thread. I also have an email in case anyone would like to contact me through there but I will seek approval before I post it.

Kind Regards,
    Justin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi justin
    If you are talking about the hardware like utensils and plates then yes I have heaps of ideas
    I'll write more in the morning
    Can you private message me your email so I can send you photos too?
    That might be helpful
    I have a couple of products in mind that might be good from a design point of view too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much for your reply!

Yes, Im referring to utensils and any physical products that you have used in order to feed your child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi justin,
    i had issues with narrow mouth feeding bottles.
    Among cutlery I like flexible angled ones they are much easy to feed.
    For little babies if you could think of some teats which do not fall frequently I am trying to figure out some idea for this problem.
    I do not have much experience as my baby is just 3 months old but wish you good luck and will post if found any issues from other moms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your reply Aisha Aizee!

any information is great!

Any information is great! even if you just want to complain about a product you have bought!