+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks loodle.
    It would be great if ppl could swap for a day.
    My niece commented that her dad was just telling how his day is like and we need to stop having a go at each other. I deleted the comments but I was going to tell her that's not what's been said. He was also telling me to stop whinging and get on with it. But I didn't, time to move on.
    I actually have been feeling not bad today and yesty. So I don't want his and her comments to ruin that.

I feel I need to head back to my podiatrist though. I'm getting different pain mainly in my left foot now. Want to get it checked out. I'm hoping I am able to get the 5 free visits again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the Dr today and have been put on 50mg of endep a day for a week and if there is no improvement he will increase it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Loodle, I was on 50mg of endep and had to halve it, my mood was out of control, my sleep was even worse without sleeping pills but with any amount of sleeping pills I was wiped out and couldn't function. I was so relieved when my GP halved it, my mood improved, I can take a tiny 1/6 of a sleeping pill and wake up feeling like I've slept. Until today I could really say I've felt better but I've had some pain back today so not quite so convinced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hope you're all feeling ok and coping the best you can.

I'm happy the rain has stopped as I have a camp with my Girl Guides. We aren't sleeping in tents, it's cabin style but so much better when not raining.
    My feet have been sore this week. They're going to be really sore after this weekend to. Hopefully I will get to sit as much as I can at camp.

I hope you all have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another bad day, I feel like I am having more good days then bad. My SIL sent me a video of a fibro sufferer talking about how isagenix helped her so I am trying to decide whether or not to give it a try the $350 a month keeps making me question doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone on endep stacked on weight? I've been on it 4 weeks and put in 4kgs but it's all just around my belly which I find odd. I was underweight anyway but my rings are still falling off and my pants slip down but I have this pregnant looking belly (definitely not pregnant). Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    How have you all been?
    I've been plodding along ok but today the fatigue and pain is worst got piercing pulling pain from my left pec so hurts when moving and lifting my left arm. My left knee is pulling and tight at the back left aide of it. I just feel blergh
    I was meant to catch up with a friend this morning (driving 35mins) but I've had to postpone. I really dislike doing that, esp because my friend has cancer, but I can't push myself today. I need to rest at home today. Sigh!!
    Just hope my body behaves and we can see each other on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. How have you been?

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hi All

maybe time I joined you.

I have Chromic Myeloid Leukaemia, and while the meds are fantastic and keep me in basically semi-permanent remission, the side effects arent too much fun.

Lots of bone and muscle pain, cramping and back pain ... IBS, headaches and fatigue.

Mostly I cope ok - have had it 5 years now, and apart from a couple of brief hospitalisations with drug tolerance/responsiveness issues I have been doing pretty well.

Chronic pain is hard though. Its hard to accept that it will continue and you will face this every day

Still, I have been riding my bike a lot more in the last 12 months, and have found that a low impact excercise actually does help a HUGE amount with my overall feeling of well being. I still get the muscle pain etc, but the fatigue and headaches and some of the cramping does seem to have receeded considerably.

I had a journal when I was first diagnosed ... if anyone has a bit of time and is interested ....http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...with-Leukaemia

actually I might update it now ... so much has happened since then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Katiesmum. That doesn't sound pleasant. Lots of hugs. Good that the bike riding is helping a bit