+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Too early to feel baby move?

I am 17weeks 3days pregnant with my first bub.

I think I have started feeling the baby move today. Hard to describe the feeling, bit like a bubble/gas feeling but not strong.

As this is my first bub I don't know if maybe it's just a growing feeling ad not the baby at all. Just wondering if its too early or if others have felt from this time? I could just be having a tall or chubby baby! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds like it - exciting! I didn't feel with my first till about 20 weeks I think. With my 2nd I felt it by 13 weeks.
    First few times I described it as a type of butterfly wings down near my undie line. Enjoy the soft movements - soon it'll be beating you up from the inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely possible. I started feeling weird new sensations from 16-17 weeks which got progressively stronger, but I took until around 19 weeks to be confident that it was the baby moving. I guess I still don't know for sure if it was really him that early but I like to think so

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt dd about 17wks. I had posted in my dig that I wasn't sure if it was her or not as I thought it was quite early. It just so happened that a scan at 17.5wks I had these same 'flutters' and on the screen she was going absolutely nuts.

She wasn't tall or chubby either I am tall and very slim so I guess have no 'cushioning' from the movement

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely possible. I think first I felt around 17 weeks, I know by 18 weeks I was sure they were movements.

My 2nd, even with an anterior placenta, I felt movement at 13 weeks. I thought I was going crazy but it was a very distinct thud onto my pelvic floor that could be nothing else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies! how exciting! I think it will all start to feel more real now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats NicErin on your pregnancy I remember you from another thread 😀 I'm also pregnant after 4 rounds of IVF I will be 17 weeks tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi two souls!

I remember you too! Congratulations!! It finally happened for us after our 5th round!

Good luck!! That means u would be due early August too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm due the 8th! Never thought it was going to happen I still can't believe it.

I haven't felt any movements that I can be sure it's it yet. I'm hoping it will be soon I know my placenta is at the back, so hopefully isn't to far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 18+1 & still not feeling movement hopefully I do soon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app