+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for an Egg Donor Angel!!

Hello Everyone, I am new to this. I have currently undergone 8 full rounds ICSI over past 2 years I am 34 and no success, my AMH -1 and ovaries are 1cc in size (very small) and (very poor quality) not sure why this is so!! but the 2 doctors I have had both have said Egg Donor will be best option for me.... just very hard in finding someone who wishes to donate..... my partner and I have put the wedding on hold so we could pay for these 8 rounds and now to be told egg donor was very hard to take on board, but we want a Family to cherish and adore.... I hope there is someone out there willing to help us....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Melant1996,

So sorry you are faced with this. Do you have any sisters, cousins or close friends that you might consider asking? I take it you'd prefer someone anonymous? Have you thought about perhaps traveling to south Africa or Czech republic who have egg donation "programs"? I think there is a lot of red tape in Australia which deters a lot of people from donating. I'm not 100% sure but think there are other threads with people who are facing the same problems and the could provide more info. I hope you find your angel. Wishing you all the best and good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

melant1996  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear u have had such a hard time melant, wishing u the best of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

melant1996  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would, but I want to finish having my kids beforehand I wish you the best of luck ♥

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gamermummy For This Useful Post:

melant1996  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind responses no far! I am aware of travelling overseas to California USA and other Countries but $30K to do this is very expensive and we are trying our best to keep it within Australia for this reason atm!! It is very hard to ask friends/family but not want anyone to know as people do judge. We will try our luck advertising for the rest of the year and if no success maybe off shore depending if we can afford this. I have no sisters or cousins under 35 that can help. You watch all these movies when you are young "the perfect life" meet the man of your dreams, get married, buy a house than babies but for me it didn't work out to my plan I imagined truly devastated to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    melant I hope this helps out a bit, but if you do decide to go OS to say South Africa it is nowhere near $30k much much less, with airfares accommodation and all medical procedures etc you are looking more like 15k and that's if you want to do stuff while you are there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello sign up on www.eggdonationaustralia.com.au - it's easier to find an egg donor in Australia than most realise. It's an amazing forum with lots of support from both recipients and donors alike. I am an egg donor myself. Just starting my third cycle. Good luck and hope to see you there

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone for your kind words! Jenna I have an appointment @ egg donors Australia in 2 weeks........hope they can help!!!