Closed Thread
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you bowties, nothing worse than having a miserable job.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BaoLovesLudo congrats! Think we cycled together before!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I'm pretty much in the same boat my new job has turned out to be rubbish ( I was made redundant last year but was redeployed in the same business different unit) so am now looking for something else...

I have my 7 week scan tomorrow hoping to see a heartbeat... Very nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Impromptu Scan by fs today..... and its twins!! Official scan thursday but we seen 2 heartbeats! Oh my god!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-04-2014),Chillies  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @BaoLovesLudo & @Rarah11! I am going to keep looking for if something else might come up. You just never know.
    @Megsarama26 COngrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

I hope work is bearable for those who went back today (@bow ties fingers crossed the time up to when you go on mat leave goes quickly).
    @90Bayside I can't believe how much weight you've lost ! Enjoy the snakes & 2 minute noodles.
    @Megsarama26 I hope the bleeding has stopped, I really had no idea how terrifying it is until I went through it myself.

welcome to all the newbies, @BaoLovesLudo on those numbers, you're definitely preggers!
    @hope4bub2 I hope today's scan goes well and @Molros good luck with the obs.

AFM after a terrible Easter I'm happy to report the bleeding has stopped and my hcg has gone up from 7,163 on Sat to 12,839 today, so spud seems to be hanging in there. Fingers crossed they see a heartbeat on Thursday & then I might be able to start breathing again.

misti x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (22-04-2014),Molros  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Megs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just the most delightful news!! Hi Rarah!!

I just saw my fs. She says not to worry at this stage about my high hcg she says it could be twins, high hcg can also indicate downs or a very healthy strong Bub. This stress never ends!!!!!! Megs and Bayside what was your hcg around 4+1? Mine was 804.

Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 22-04-2014 at 14:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megs - twins!!! Congrats! That's two for the group now! How exciting! Maybe the spotting was from the fact that u have twins?
    @misti - thank god the HCG hasn't gown backwards. Looking good!!!

News from me, doing the 2 hour gestational diabetes test. I have 20mins to go! So sick from the glucose drink.

I have my ob's appt tomorrow ( and why am I nervous?) then I head off on Sunday to Canberra for a work conference. Will be away for the whole week!!!!!
    @90Bayside - love your cravings!!! Lol
    @Rarah11 - good luck at your scan tomorrow !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

misti  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 Congrats that's wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama.... Congratulations!!! Are you still in shock? Took us weeks to get used to the idea of two. It's exciting but a bit overwhelming. I wondered if there would be more twins on this thread.... Don't want to damped your excitement but they do say ms and fatigue is worse with twins... (And I'm living proof of that!)... On the upside at least our pregnancies will be shorter than the standard forty weeks (I'm cheering about that!)

And it sounds like there might be more twins on the thread. With numbers at 800 for 10dp5dt... That's massive. Mine was about 570 around that time, and doubled very quickly from there. Good luck!

So AFM...ten weeks tomorrow, or over a quarter of the way there (given twins never last the full 40 weeks). Off to OB for check up and scan today. Bit nervous. One of our blobs had a funny shaped gestational sac so hoping that blob A is still going strong. My respite from nausea didn't last long and was up a few times last night.

Also Added another teenage favourite to my diet today - ribena... Yum! I've never eaten so badly in my life and lost so much weight at the same time... Makes me giggle a bit but I'm sure the OB won't find it as amusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaoLovesLudo View Post
    Congrats Megs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just the most delightful news!! Hi Rarah!!

I just saw my fs. She says not to worry at this stage about my high hcg she says it could be twins, high hcg can also indicate downs but nothing can be known till the 7 week Scan. This stress never ends!!!!!! Megs and Bayside what was your hcg around 4+1? Mine was 804.

My HCG at 4+2 was 807 and only one bubba. Totally paranoid that its downs.

Megs thats wonderful news two little bubbas double the love!