Closed Thread
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey I'm the same, feel like I've had a blocked nose for the past week and it doesn't seem to be going away!!

Welcome newbies and congrats!!

Good luck to those with scans this week, fingers crossed for you xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny pregnant moment.... Went to local shop to buy bread and milk. Picked up a few other spontaneous purchases whilst I was there. Was standing at the checkout watching the checkout lady scan my groceries and oh my, I was so embarrassed! My shopping list looked like that of a uni student!! (Party pies, soft drink, two minute noodles, a bag of chips, allens snakes...).

I haven't eaten two minutes noodles in twenty years.... But gee they were good.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

emski72  (21-04-2014),Hopeful4Bub2  (21-04-2014),olismumma  (22-04-2014),stillfuntryin  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today at work, go to the toilet... almost like spotting but not bright red, more like a smear of pink... I dont even know what that means. And it's a public holiday so I cant even call the fs... going crazy!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama - my spotting was always due to cervix irritation. If you have pessaries still, that could cause it or intercourse. It's due to increased blood flow to the womb to support the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Funny pregnant moment.... Went to local shop to buy bread and milk. Picked up a few other spontaneous purchases whilst I was there. Was standing at the checkout watching the checkout lady scan my groceries and oh my, I was so embarrassed! My shopping list looked like that of a uni student!! (Party pies, soft drink, two minute noodles, a bag of chips, allens snakes...).

I haven't eaten two minutes noodles in twenty years.... But gee they were good.
    That made me laugh!

Sent from my GT-P5110

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Today at work, go to the toilet... almost like spotting but not bright red, more like a smear of pink... I dont even know what that means. And it's a public holiday so I cant even call the fs... going crazy!

Hope all is ok... why do these things always happen on a Sunday or public holiday?
    Probably nothing to worry about, but put your feet up tonight and call in the morning.
    Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post

Does your FS have a pager?

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    @Sparklemonkey I'm the same, feel like I've had a blocked nose for the past week and it doesn't seem to be going away!!

Welcome newbies and congrats!!

Good luck to those with scans this week, fingers crossed for you xxx
    I'm the same too! I have blocked nose/sinuses and it's driving me nuts!

Megs - I hope you don't get anymore bleeding!

Hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter. For those with bad MS I've been on zofran and it's working wonders. I still feel a bit nauseous but no where near as bad and no running to the toilet. Back to work tomorrow after a week break so hoping I get through the day easily! Thank goodness for another long weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside your post made me laugh and sounded very familiar! I have been craving 2 minute noodles for a few weeks and haven't eaten them in 20 years either! My shopping basket looks exactly the same it's terrible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, haven't been on for a while just busy with work!!

Good to see so many new faces- Mrs Hopeful Congratulations hun I'm so excited to see you joining!! When are you due?

Hope everyone else is travelling well, it's going to take me a while to catch up on all the posts!!

AFM- Had my verifi test done last Mon- how long did it take for other ppl to get there results?? I believe it has to go off to the US. next scan for me is 19wk on the 8th May, we are going to find out the sex, so exciting to see two little boys so far on here, can't wait to find out!!