Closed Thread
Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetnic35 View Post
    Hi Ladies, would you mind if l join this thread?
    I got my BFP confirmed this week, my first after 11 cycles of IVF! My EDD is the 9th Nov.
    Tomorrow l will be 5wks. Is it normal to be having negative thoughts & analyzing every symptom & cramp my body experiences?
    I couldn't help but do a HPT on Fri morning to make sure the line was still there! Hopefully l will feel more at ease when l have another BT on Tues....one can only hope!
    Welcome!! Congratulations on getting your BFP!! Wow 11 cycles you are amazing!! I think it's completely normal to over think every twinge, I'm a little better now but still do it alot, I'm 8w 1d Bring on your next bt!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sweetnic. Well done on going through 11 IVF cycles. That takes so much strength. You aren't alone in overanalysing everything. I am the same and I am sure we won't relax till we have our babies in our arms. Then, I am sure, a different kind of stress will start
    Last edited by Cubbie; 09-03-2014 at 09:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    I bet you will be happy when you can stop all the elm! I'm not surprised your so tired! So is anyone planning on finding out the sex of baby?
    We will be. We have a feeling its a boy as do parents and the 1 friend we told. But I had a nurse say girl yesterday lol we don't mind either way and have 2 boys names and 1 girls already chosen!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    MS kicked in hard yesterday early (5w6d)! Im constantly feeling ill and dizzy. Not cool. But on a positive note Im feeling something!
    I think its a good sign. I hate the feeling but I've never had it in previous pregnancies so to me having it is a great thing what causes the dizziness the most?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetnic35 View Post
    Hi Ladies, would you mind if l join this thread?
    I got my BFP confirmed this week, my first after 11 cycles of IVF! My EDD is the 9th Nov.
    Tomorrow l will be 5wks. Is it normal to be having negative thoughts & analyzing every symptom & cramp my body experiences?
    I couldn't help but do a HPT on Fri morning to make sure the line was still there! Hopefully l will feel more at ease when l have another BT on Tues....one can only hope!
    Omg that is awesome. So happy for yoy. I've done a few hpt since to make sure the line was still there!!

I think its normal to analyse everything. We have been through so much to get here and I feel we probably know our bodies a lot more than those who haven't had to go through ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    I think its a good sign. I hate the feeling but I've never had it in previous pregnancies so to me having it is a great thing what causes the dizziness the most?

I have low blood pressure (which is probably related to low blood sugar) so if I dont eat often enough Im dizzy!

we are definitely find out the sex @Totalkoas Pretty sure its a girl, and very happy with that as we can only agree on a girls name!

Welcome Sweetnic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats sweetnic35!

We're not finding out, we want a surprise :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I get super dizzy in the car or if I move quick, at first I thought it was just me but now im thinking its more preg related, I did another digi today 9dp5dt (14dpo) and got a Pregnant 2-3! and Im still worried! I didn't find out my first pregnancy failed until my dating scan as my Beta was still rising... So I don't think I will be able to relax, Boobs have been super sore today! and still feeling really tired, I thought it was cause I have been waking up early but today I slept until 7:30 and still feel really tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to quickly barge in to say a massive congrats to all you ladies. Especially those who have been on this journey for awhile . Had my bfn in Oct and saw Sparklemonkeys who was in the same threads name in this group and it bought an instant smile to my face. Enjoy every second it's such a small moment in the start of your gorgeous miracles life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONFLY17 For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know Its a little early (ok - alot early) BUT I have found the most amazing pram!! Mountain Buggy Cosmopolitan!! Im in Love!