Closed Thread
Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros - yeah for getting that appt!!! soooo exciting! i saw little fingers, hands, feet....and his face....saw big lips and the cutest little nose!!! so happy, such a massive difference from the blob i saw at 7weeks.

about the sore boobs....my milk ducts went into my armpits too....its very painful...and only gets worse for me. i hope it doesn't for you??? its HOT and painful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Frenchy biggest congrats I funny how a lot of us have not many symptoms! I get my nausea at night also, NT scan booked for may 7th and I cant wait!!! DH is excited also, he hasn't seen bub yet!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me, the CVS was not too painful yesterday. Emotionally though I am a wreck waiting to hear. They said 24-48 hours for the preliminary results so hoping not to be in limbo too much longer.

Glad to hear everyone doing so well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I hope you hear today. Be kind to yourself its a very hard thing to have to go through xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 will I see much at the 9 wk one do you think? I want to see hands and feet too! With your boobs are they tender to touch as well? They are getting worse not better I just wonder what it's going to be like by the end! They are off limits at the moment haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @frenchy81 will I see much at the 9 wk one do you think? I want to see hands and feet too! With your boobs are they tender to touch as well? They are getting worse not better I just wonder what it's going to be like by the end! They are off limits at the moment haha
    Molros, DH hasn't been able to even go NEAR them. They hurt pretty much non stop. They have already grown a size up....the pain is horrible isn't it? I had engorgement with both my babies before, so really worried that it might happen again. It was so bad that i had milk ducts the size of a 50cent coin hanging out of each armpits! so painful (not to mention embarrassing). I had to put ice on it as it hurt just to put my arms down. At the moment they are just sore, not constant heat/hot.

I think at the 9w scan, the ob will mostly look at the CRL and bubs heartbeat. Not sure if arms and legs will be distinguished by then??? By 10w you might see them quite clearly! Bubs grows so quickly from day to day!

@Flower78 - i still have my FX for you...
    Last edited by frenchy81; 15-04-2014 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 wow that must of hurt... Hope it doesn't happen this time!
    @Flower78 hope you get an answer quick x

I feel much better knowing not all of you are getting symptoms - I feel a little queasy...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    The bleeds have been bright, then they turn to continual brown spotting. Fingers crossed it settles. The bleeds seem to be 6-7!days apart??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Oh yeah it's horrible you poor thing having to put up with that but iv never heard of a misscarrige coming on and off so that could be some good news I suppose
    Mine was tiny amounts but very bright they found the source and its gone now it stopped when I went to bed thank goodness it could come back but I feel fine at the moment and I'm 9 weeks almost there ! Fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news Frenchy, glad to hear your having a little boy. The doc couldn't see my one's sex at the 12 week scan, so now I have to wait till 16 weeks. Not long now one more week to go.

Flower, I hope you get some good news in a couple of days time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Initial results normal, just got the call! Still have the final results in 10 days and an early follow up ultrasound but it's the first hurdle over! And we found our we are having a boy!