Closed Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @misti didn't feel too bad yesterday as I was constantly eating but am worrying that if I don't have MS it means bad things... Cannot believe I'm going to write FX I have MS this afternoon ( which is when I seem to get it)
    @frenchy81 the expo is at the end of week 11 for me - and if all goes well next week I will be pushing for my NT scan earlier ( after last time and I had it in week 11 then) so am debating whether to get tickets or not...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 - I understand your hesitation, and I can't imagine how worried you are right now. I was the same, after 3 ectopics one after another, and all the scans ended in tears, I went into yesterday's NT scan holding my breath. BUT I went ahead and bought the nursery items and pram etc anyway....the way I figure it was, if it's not meant to be, then there's nothing I could have done differently. It's already written in the stars/fate. So I'm going to live each day as if bubs is fine because if I don't , I will be missing out on a big chunk of my pregnancy. ( but like I said, I was still nervous before the scan anyway!)

I think get the free tix.....maybe it's a good jinx! Lol you willing the baby to be ok. Not all jinxes has to be bad right?!?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (15-04-2014),Hopeful4Bub2  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Rarah11 - I understand your hesitation, and I can't imagine how worried you are right now. I was the same, after 3 ectopics one after another, and all the scans ended in tears, I went into yesterday's NT scan holding my breath. BUT I went ahead and bought the nursery items and pram etc anyway....the way I figure it was, if it's not meant to be, then there's nothing I could have done differently. It's already written in the stars/fate. So I'm going to live each day as if bubs is fine because if I don't , I will be missing out on a big chunk of my pregnancy. ( but like I said, I was still nervous before the scan anyway!)

I think get the free tix.....maybe it's a good jinx! Lol you willing the baby to be ok. Not all jinxes has to be bad right?!?
    True! Thanks - I will!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Thos thread is flying by. Im just at work so ill have to read back properly and do personals later tonight. At quick glance it looks like everyone is doing well. Yay!
    Afm, 6 weeks today and feeling very un-pregnant actually. I feel like I should be feeling sick but all I keep having is lots of cramping. I guess bloods tomorrow and the u/s next week will tell me whats going on. Pretty nervous though.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 so glad your scan went well
    I have a question please, does the ob do referrals for the NT scan? I wondered how it all works and how I go about getting one? @Flower78 hope you are holding up okay, when do you get your results?
    Hope everyine else is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 Hi! I don't feel overly pregnant either, I tend to get MS in the evening (if at all), my symptom are mainly cramps and being a tad emotional. U/S next week is very exciting. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Wow! Thos thread is flying by. Im just at work so ill have to read back properly and do personals later tonight. At quick glance it looks like everyone is doing well. Yay!
    Afm, 6 weeks today and feeling very un-pregnant actually. I feel like I should be feeling sick but all I keep having is lots of cramping. I guess bloods tomorrow and the u/s next week will tell me whats going on. Pretty nervous though.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hey @Megsarama26. I'm in the same boat 6 weeks yesterday, bloods tomorrow and ultrasound next Tuesday not feeling very pregnant either... But might just be too early still ! I had no symptoms with my son til 10 weeks when I got a little pot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @frenchy81 so glad your scan went well
    I have a question please, does the ob do referrals for the NT scan? I wondered how it all works and how I go about getting one? @Flower78 hope you are holding up okay, when do you get your results?
    Hope everyine else is going well!
    Hey @Molros! Thanks in regards to the referral, yes your ob will ask if you want a test done at ur first appt and then give u the referral.

You are one of the lucky ones....no MS symptoms? My first two pregnancies were like that, this one I wasn't so lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Molros - when I rang up to make my initial appointment with the OB the receptionist gave me the name of the Ultrasound place they use and told me to ring up now and book in the 12 week scan as spots go quickly - they'll give me the actual referral at my first appointment in a few weeks.
    Felt decidedly queasy this morning, like I'd had a few too many wines last night or something. Very full feeling BB's today so I think I am having some symptoms lol.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 and @emski72 thanks! I just rang up the ob then and made an appt with their preferred one, will pick up the referral on Tuesday so thanks for that! Booked for 13 May at 4.15pm and glad I rang as thats the latest one they have all week!
    Not really any MS in the morning, sometimes in the evening I feel a bit but nothing like some of you on here have been having. I did worry a bit about my lack of symptoms but everything is going fine. Although saying that, I have had the sorest boobs ever for about 3 weeks now, the pain is almost in my armpit and they're that sore I can't lie on my front...if I roll over in the night I'm in a whole world of pain! The only other thing is headaches??
    I just want to get to 12 weeks then I can shout it from the rooftops!!!!