Closed Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    On that note what is everyone else stance on bd? We haven't since the transfer I'm too scared. Dh is being very patient.

8 weeks tomorrow yay

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We have once DH works away so it was his first night home in a month. I was 5 weeks. I would but Im just too exhausted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Frenchy81, Bloods aren't until 13th!! Decided against going in early, no point really, im enough meds to sink a battleship, if it goes wrong its not because of a lack of hormones, Feeling good again today, Except my ovaries felt like someone was squeezing them this morn, woke me up at 3am and that was it, so im a little tired and some achy bobs but other that I fine
    I am going to push for an early U/S because of my last pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was scared to bd too @Sparklemonkey but I spoke to our fs and he said its fine. So we have a few times but TMI alert I won't let him do positions that go really deep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    @ELM13 wow that would be so great seeing your bubs again. Could you see arms and legs yet or still a bit blurry? Will you be on your medications much longer?
    Still blurry unfortunately. It would have been clearer if it was a vaginal ultrasound.
    Progynova until week 10 and progesterone until week 12.

We have only bd once a few weeks ago. I'm just exhausted. I work in the nursery room in a childcare centre so I'm constantly on the move and I get up at 4 to put in my pessaries. Maybe start again this week because I'm on holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MS kicked in hard yesterday early (5w6d)! Im constantly feeling ill and dizzy. Not cool. But on a positive note Im feeling something!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet you will be happy when you can stop all the elm! I'm not surprised your so tired! So is anyone planning on finding out the sex of baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it doesn't last long wishnhope. I have been pretty lucky so far with only feeling nauseous but not being sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, would you mind if l join this thread?
    I got my BFP confirmed this week, my first after 11 cycles of IVF! My EDD is the 9th Nov.
    Tomorrow l will be 5wks. Is it normal to be having negative thoughts & analyzing every symptom & cramp my body experiences?
    I couldn't help but do a HPT on Fri morning to make sure the line was still there! Hopefully l will feel more at ease when l have another BT on Tues....one can only hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay ladies... I know i am not on the BFP list yet... Hoping to but not yet... But I was just having a read through and I just realised that if I do get a BFP I am just going to be in a coma... I am already tired all the time... And going to bed be 9 most nights...

Congrats to you all... Good luck and I hope to join you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its ok to be worried, I have tested everyday since my first pos on 4dp5dt, today 8dp the test line is darker than the control but I'm still worried, bloods can't come quick enough on Thursday!