Closed Thread
Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope such a cute PIC

We just put our announcement on fb today after our hospital appointment where we were told we are low risk from our 12 week scan most people know how long its taken to get here so most are so excited for us

Flower I hope you get good news today

Frenchy hope your scan went well

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wishnhope great pic! why waste of time?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I have been lurking on this thread for almost 6 weeks now not wanting to jinx myself by joining too soon. I'm 9w5d so EDD of 12 November. After my 4th scan today and being able to see little arms and legs punching and kicking, I think I'm finally ready to let myself get a little bit excited. We have our 12 week scan on 30 April.

We have had 2 miscarriages at 8 and 9 weeks in the past 12 months hence why I am so anxious. We've been TTC for 5 years and have done 6 IVF transfers over the past 2 years. So not as long a journey as some but it feels like a lifetime. We were starting to think we would never get there and even now am scared to let myself believe it's real.

I've had barely any symptoms, occasional queasiness and sore breasts but most of the time feel normal.

I wish everyone the best of luck. I'm looking forward to following all of your journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Hi girls. I have been lurking on this thread for almost 6 weeks now not wanting to jinx myself by joining too soon. I'm 9w5d so EDD of 12 November. After my 4th scan today and being able to see little arms and legs punching and kicking, I think I'm finally ready to let myself get a little bit excited. We have our 12 week scan on 30 April.

We have had 2 miscarriages at 8 and 9 weeks in the past 12 months hence why I am so anxious. We've been TTC for 5 years and have done 6 IVF transfers over the past 2 years. So not as long a journey as some but it feels like a lifetime. We were starting to think we would never get there and even now am scared to let myself believe it's real.

I've had barely any symptoms, occasional queasiness and sore breasts but most of the time feel normal.

I wish everyone the best of luck. I'm looking forward to following all of your journeys.
    Hposs welcome and congratulations! I'm a little behind you, 6 weeks today with baby number 2 hope you have a trouble free pregnancy! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hposs I am so glad to see you here! We were together in the april/may/june due group. I am wishing you the most stress free easy pregnancy possible.

As for my Midwife appt, whole appt took less than 3 mins
    He asked if I had had a dating scan - yes.
    Told me I needed 10 week bloods - done.
    Told me I needed to book my NT scan - done.
    Appt over
    Didnt ask about my history or anything didnt tell me about what was going to happen in future, nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just an update
    Went to the emergency today with a tiny bright red spotting each time I went to pee.i don't have any cramping but still freaked me out they did a ultrasound and found a tiny less than1cm bleed near the baby.
    Baby's heartbeat was strong and they don't seem to concerned about the bleeding still freaked me out tho ! I'm hoping it clears up soon I'm 9 weeks tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post

Congratulations ! I hope all goes well for you and welcome to the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    First Midwife Appt this morning, total waste of time but got to see our bubba again so that was nice and it was the best pic yet! Attachment 52869
    Very cute

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi girls just an update
    Went to the emergency today with a tiny bright red spotting each time I went to pee.i don't have any cramping but still freaked me out they did a ultrasound and found a tiny less than1cm bleed near the baby.
    Baby's heartbeat was strong and they don't seem to concerned about the bleeding still freaked me out tho ! I'm hoping it clears up soon I'm 9 weeks tomorrow
    Hope all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Hope all is ok.
    Thanks me to I feel ok do hopefully it tapers off