Closed Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 - thanks!!! Really nervous now...30mins to go. I'm going to the baby show in May as well! Was at baby bunting earlier today and the Avent rep was there and she explained a few newer versions of their products. It was great. She said they will be at the baby show in May, so I'm really looking forward to it.
    @Flower78 - good luck today too! FX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post

Ok.....this is my NT scan in a few hours. Very nervous FX
    Good luck frenchy!!

Very best of luck Flower!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 @frenchy81 FX all goes well today - thinking of you both

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BowTiesAreCool I'm not sure how I'm going to tell family... Love your mother's day card idea! At least I have 6 more weeks to figure it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowtiesarecool and @Hopeful4Bub2 - love your tickers! @Frenchy - good luck! I would be nervous too if I were you....but so glad to make it to the 12 week mark at the same time.

cheesy cauli....that does sound appealing....however with my luck i would be regretting it within the hour I think!

bring on the short 4 day week. I think I'm only just going to make it through, but am looking forward to the 10 day break until the 28th (we took the 2 days off between easter and anzac day).....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frenchy81 good luck for today! @Flower78 good luck today as well, FX you are one pf the 6

AFM I had my last BT this morning and hcg is 178440. Im 8 weeks and thats it now until my first ob appt next Tuesday..excited.com!
    @Rarah11 its hard thinking of ways to tell people isn't it! My family are in the UK so I'm going to have to tell them over webcam. My DPs are here and we were thinking about mothers day but really want to wait until the 12 week mark. Think we are going to put a scan pic in a card or something like that. They will be so surprised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @frenchy81 good luck for today! @Flower78 good luck today as well, FX you are one pf the 6

AFM I had my last BT this morning and hcg is 178440. Im 8 weeks and thats it now until my first ob appt next Tuesday..excited.com!
    @Rarah11 its hard thinking of ways to tell people isn't it! My family are in the UK so I'm going to have to tell them over webcam. My DPs are here and we were thinking about mothers day but really want to wait until the 12 week mark. Think we are going to put a scan pic in a card or something like that. They will be so surprised!
    Excellent numbers! My parents are in the UK too.. I might just send my 12 week scan pic FX all goes well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not bothering with personal extended family announcements.
    Both sets of parents were informed over the weekend (in person and over the phone for my parents interstate) and close friends (in person and over the phone) That pretty much covers everyone of importance to us the rest will see the facebook photo announcement of our dogs with a sign saying "Guard Dog duty begins Nov 2014" Alot of people disagree with this approach but I figure if I havent seen them in the last 6 months then they're clearly not that important too me/us.
    After last time everyone is a little more cauticous with their joy and excitement for us and this pregnancy. It would have been nice to announce at Mother's Day but ill be (hopefully) 15 weeks and I cant keep my mouth shut that long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    First Midwife Appt this morning, total waste of time but got to see our bubba again so that was nice and it was the best pic yet! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1397453317.368771.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    First Midwife Appt this morning, total waste of time but got to see our bubba again so that was nice and it was the best pic yet! Attachment 52869
    Gorgeous pic!! But what happened???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-04-2014)