Closed Thread
Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Frenchy - I used to love the Emmaljunga too! but then found the silver cross
    This is what mine looks like:
    $(KGrHqJHJE8FIHmbMY02BSEj!qM46g~~60_35.JPG
    Originally retailed for about $1800 I believe... got mine For $250 delivered!

I am not usually one that is a fan of the 3 wheelers either, but when they are free who can complain??

Had a rather off weekend. Got a headache on saturday, and being prone to migraines, it just hasn't let up. Didn't sleep very well sat night, mostly just pottered around yesterday and watched movies with my Dad. Then went and bought our car seat!!! They've had to order it in, I can't wait to get it!!!

kompressor_caprice_carseat_limeswirl.jpg
    Infa Secure Kompressor Caprice. I'd always wanted the infa secure turn-a-tot but they have stopped making this one now

Here's to a short work week!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,
    @Frenchy congrats on number 3, you've had a long road to get here, I imagine I'll be relying on your advice quite a bit when I get far enough to start buying things :-).

Em how funny you've been given every due date expect mine! We were looking at going to Cape Town, did you get any travel in?
    @90Bayside well done for not hurling yesterday, sounds like a rare day for you.
    @Sparklemonkey congrats on 2nd trimester, do you feel relived at all?

@Bow Ties hope ur feeling better today, I can't believe how organise you are, your pram and car seat look great!

AFM 5w today, still very little symptoms, so much so that I poas this morning and it was awesome! After so many years of seeing a blank space I'll never get tired of that second line. Here's hoping some 3am cauliflower and cheese cravings start kicking in soon!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (14-04-2014),frenchy81  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post

Attachment 52856
    Infa Secure Kompressor Caprice. I'd always wanted the infa secure turn-a-tot but they have stopped making this one now

Here's to a short work week!!!!
    I love love love the infasecure kompressor too!! Currently scowering the net for the best deal once we know its all ok.
    So far For the four major items I want, the price is $1k. Im sure I can do better than that!

Ah the 3am wake up for food, is a common favourite of mine. Its always the most random things you crave at odd hours isnt it! Yum cauli cheese!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    I love love love the infasecure kompressor too!! Currently scowering the net for the best deal once we know its all ok.
    So far For the four major items I want, the price is $1k. Im sure I can do better than that!

Ah the 3am wake up for food, is a common favourite of mine. Its always the most random things you crave at odd hours isnt it! Yum cauli cheese!
    Best price I have found so far is $235 on pram warehouse dot com dot au (plus delivery). I got out local store to price match.

hmm think i might be having cauli cheese with dinner tonight....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Best price I have found so far is $235 on pram warehouse dot com dot au (plus delivery). I got out local store to price match.

hmm think i might be having cauli cheese with dinner tonight....
    Pramwarehouse does have very low prices also heard they'll do "packages" if you purchase enough and ask. Worth a try!

Does anyone know when the baby sales are on? I know there is one usually june/july (stocktake) but Im hoping there is one before hand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're hoping to snag a good deal at the expo here in sydney in May. We had a browse yesterday at my baby warehouse, so exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey congrats on reaching the great milestone that is trimester 2!

@bowtiesarecool you are so organised!

All this pram and car seat shopping is so exciting... I'm not quite ready to think about it @misti I was starting to worry (I'm 6 weeks today) as had very few symptoms until Saturday that was and now I feel nauseous all afternoon ( just glad no vomiting..) not sure how I'll go at work... Just glad it's only a 4 day week
    Last edited by Rarah11; 14-04-2014 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - love love ur silver cross! How did u get it soooo cheap??
    @misti - thanks, all my pregnancies have been so different! This one is the most difficult lol. I'm looking forward to sharing this whole journey with you guys, somehow it makes everything a little bit better. I sometimes feel guilty for "complaining" about my pains because of how hard it was for us to get pregnant. It's just natural, I do feel blessed, but sometimes the guilt is there so I don't complain.

Ok.....this is my NT scan in a few hours. Very nervous FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - love love ur silver cross! How did u get it soooo cheap??
    @misti - thanks, all my pregnancies have been so different! This one is the most difficult lol. I'm looking forward to sharing this whole journey with you guys, somehow it makes everything a little bit better. I sometimes feel guilty for "complaining" about my pains because of how hard it was for us to get pregnant. It's just natural, I do feel blessed, but sometimes the guilt is there so I don't complain.

Ok.....this is my NT scan in a few hours. Very nervous FX
    I managed to find it on ebay - couldn't believe my luck! It's in such good condition. I don't think they used it very much if at all. It's great also as it's a good height for me, and for hubby who is much taller than me.

@Rarah11 - organised is one thing.. now I have to try and hide it all in case someone comes by to see the new house that doesn't know!!! e.g. My sister!!!! She's likely to drop by un-announced.

Oh, when/how do you ladies plan on telling everyone.

For DH's side, we are going to tell one of his cousins first, as she has just given up after 8 years if IVF with no luck. That way she can deal with the news, and not have it shoved in her face.
    Then we plan on announcing on Mother's Day.. thinking a "Happy Mother's day" Card to Great Nan, signed baby M, and can't wait to meet you in November. Then hopefully a framed picture of the 12 week ultrasound.

For my side... no idea how I am going to tell my sister. maybe text her a picture of the ultrasound saying hello Aunty, then wait for her over the top call. Will phone my aunt and uncle in QLD from my mother's side. Will let her annouce to the rest of the family and Nan. Dad's birthday is on the 13th so he will announce it to his family when they all call to say happy birthday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your scan today @frenchy81 !!
    @rj85 how are you going hun?
    @Flower78 thinking of you, fingers crossed all goes well today xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (21-04-2014)