Closed Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Thanks for your welcomes, it still feels surreal to be on a pregnancy thread. @Flower78, I hope you are doing ok and that you get good news tomorrow. @GStef, good luck for Monday's scan, all those bleeds must be doing your head in. I 2nd @Wishnhope re the good sleeper. @Twinkestar I'm still on prog pessaries 3xd and bucket loads of e2, I think I stay on it till 12wks? I'm also on steroids and have intralipid infusions every 10 days which is a nightmare, but as long as it keeps me utd I'd take anything.
    Em were exactly the same! DE and 4w6d today, I had d5 t'fer on 29/3 and have been given an EDD of 16 Dec. I see you're in melbourne. I lived in melbourne until my 20's but have been in brissy since then.
    AFM, mild symptoms I was having seem gone today which I'm trying hard not to freak out about, hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get some more definite symptoms.
    To everyone else, hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    Misti x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef - I can't imagine how you're feeling! Doing such a normal thing as going to the footy has caused a bleed? It must be so frustrating and scary for you. You have been on bed rest for do long! Keep thinking positive thoughts!
    @misti and @Twinkestar welcome ladies and congrats!

As for the prams/capsule discussion - I have always found a capsule to be very handy the first 6mths of my baby's life. They used to sleep ALL the time, and getting them out of a car asleep in a capsule straight into a pram is heaven! Trust me, you do not want to risk waking up a newborn baby when u get them out of the car....they wake up sooo easily. A capsule allows u to keep them un-interrupted. Of course the absorbent prices for capsules are ridiculous, but if you have subsequent bubs it's not as bad.

In terms of prams, I love my bugaboo cameleon. I love it's ease of movement and flexibility, and also it's easy to put together. I grabbed a brand new one on gumtree for 750 (the all black special edition) had the receipt and all (I was wary of fakes all the fake stories are worrying).

Then hubby decided he loves the emmaljunga, he loved the old style big wheels and look....similar in looks to the silver cross that the English loves. It's not great for mobility, and it's super heavy, but he promises me it's his pram and he will do all the lifting and pushing. We got it on layby for $1700 (white leatherette with bassinet and toddler seat). I think it looks beautiful, but wouldn't buy it unless u had a easier pram to push bub in on a daily basis. I just can't talk him out of it, he's in love and talks about how he can't wait to use it all the time! Lol

I also loved the iCandy when I was looking at twins options. I found the iCandy to have the same mobility and ease of movement as the bugaboo.( but we don't have twins.... @90Bayside, have u started looking yet?)
    Last edited by frenchy81; 13-04-2014 at 10:41.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Hi ladies,
    Thanks for your welcomes, it still feels surreal to be on a pregnancy thread. @Flower78, I hope you are doing ok and that you get good news tomorrow. @GStef, good luck for Monday's scan, all those bleeds must be doing your head in. I 2nd @Wishnhope re the good sleeper. @Twinkestar I'm still on prog pessaries 3xd and bucket loads of e2, I think I stay on it till 12wks? I'm also on steroids and have intralipid infusions every 10 days which is a nightmare, but as long as it keeps me utd I'd take anything.
    Em were exactly the same! DE and 4w6d today, I had d5 t'fer on 29/3 and have been given an EDD of 16 Dec. I see you're in melbourne. I lived in melbourne until my 20's but have been in brissy since then.
    AFM, mild symptoms I was having seem gone today which I'm trying hard not to freak out about, hopefully over the next few weeks I'll get some more definite symptoms.
    To everyone else, hope you're enjoying your weekend.
    Misti x
    I'm from Brissy but moved to Melb in my 20's! My symptoms have abated too... I figure I should enjoy it while it lasts! I've been given 14th, 15th and 17th as my due dates... I went to South Africa for my donor cycle so my embryo is technically 1/2 a day behind on everything because of the time differences, so when I had my first Bt here @ 14 DPO, it was really 13.5 dpo Cape Town time... I have to keep reminding myself of thatas mybetas weren't exactly off the charts numbers wise, but doing all the right things. I hope my 3rd one is really high!
    Just got my OB pack in the mail... beginning to feel a bit more real now!
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frenchi I haven't really started looking, except a few google searches! I kind of don't want to jinx myself and go into a twin craze In case the twin with the odd shaped sac doesn't make it. We have a ten week scan on tues 22nd though, and if they are both still going strong then I think I'll start to get more excited... ( and I may still be in a bit if denial that it's actually twins!!) There doesn't seem to be as many options for twins though. I have decided I'll get a side by side one though, rather than a front and back one. So far the mountain buggy appeals to me but that's only from the pictures!

On another note I went to a baby shower today. Still difficult to believe that will be all of us in about six months or so!! I know we all feel like time is dragging up to the 12 wk mark but I'm starting to think it's going to fly after that.

And another positive - I kept all my food down yesterday for the first time since I found out I was pregnant! Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im still on pesseries, 3 progesterone a day, I was on 2 combination but have dropped back to one a day as of yesterday, I am still on 6 progynova a day and one cardiprin and my usual prenatal! I start weaning most stuff on the 22nd im 9 weeks tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh said to me yesterday that I'm in the second trimester now. I knew but it felt so much more real once he said it out loud

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Sparklemonkey.....That's awesome!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Today I was worried I wasn't having enough symptoms... shouldn't have, find myself being woken up at 3am with the most insatiable hunger for the left over cauliflower cheese in the fridge!
    It tastes better at 3am you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Today I was worried I wasn't having enough symptoms... shouldn't have, find myself being woken up at 3am with the most insatiable hunger for the left over cauliflower cheese in the fridge!
    It tastes better at 3am you know.

Omg I'm not joking, it's 5:40am here ATM and I have been awake since 4:50 sooooo hungry my stomach is growling so much that dd10 just woke up and said what was that noise? Lol (sharing a bed because we are not at home ATM) lol so I'm getting to go eat something. Lol I hope your cauli cheese was amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am an eating machine!!! Can't stop.... So hungry all the time !