Closed Thread
Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told that using a capsule can be bad later on when the baby grows out of it - can be hard getting them used to the pram. Not sure how true that is!!

We are considering the steelcraft strider plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually went out yesterday to the footy and Had another bleed, still with red spotting today. Unsure if I feel cramps or if it's just my brain making me crazy! 😢😰 went to hospital, scanned show baby moving but couldn't get a good pic of HB! And internal showed sealed cervix! So frightened! Just as I was starting to feel better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That must be so stressful Gstef you poor thing! Good thing you had a check up though and all looks normal. Take it easy today. When is your next scan?
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread? It's been a looong time since I've been on BH (since before the days of iPads), so I'm not sure if my signature will work. Basically DH and I have been trying for number one for 12 years and have done 14 IVF cycles over the last 9 years, with one m/c in the early years.
    A twist of fate put me in the path of the most amazing women I am ever likely to meet and she offered us her eggs. Sadly out first DE IVF cycle was bfn as was the first FET, but finally last week we got a BFP! I'm 4w5d today and due on 16 December 14.
    To tell you the truth I I feel like a bit of an imposter joining a pregnancy thread, I keep waiting to wake up and find it's all been a very cruel dream - but I'm sure I'll get over that!
    Fingers crossed I'm in for the long haul and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.

Misti

Me (38) DH (44)
    TTC #1 12 years, IVF 9 years
    IVF #1-14 bfn, no frosties.
    DE IVF #1 bfn 7 frosties, FET #1 bfn, FET #2 bfp (!!!!)
    Hi Misti, I'm pretty new here too and mine is also a donor egg pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks 6 days today (although that seems to depend on who I talk to, I've been given 3 different EDD so far!) Here's hoping both our stays are uneventful!
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Does the candy lay flat or does it need capsule/bassinet attachments?
    It does lay flat but you can get a capsule too. But we are going to just use it with what it has.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    That must be so stressful Gstef you poor thing! Good thing you had a check up though and all looks normal. Take it easy today. When is your next scan?
    Em x

Hey Em! Monday afternoon, the red spotting just does my head in!!! It makes me crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 3 prams... :/

First one is my fav. It's a silver cross classic sleepover. So looks all old school. It has the regular base, then when at home, you use same initial basinnette on the wooden rocker frame.

Then once they are big enough, the basinnette turns into a seat!! So no having extra seats or attachments.

Second pram is a mountain buggy 3 wheeler. Found this in a car park in Sydney with a friend. She spotted it when we arrived and was still there when we left, so checked our, just needed a new harness! And wash of course.

3rd one is coming with same said friend this weekend. It's a steel craft 3 wheeler. Another free find from her!! She washed it up and used it with her boy, but as she has 5 prams and nowhere to store them she's giving me this one!!

Another friend brought over an actual basinnette yesterday from a friend of hers. The friend also gave me her safe n sound car seat/capsule. So will put that one in my dad's car (he's so excited!!) (I was hoping to get the basinnette that has been in my family and been used for all of us kids n grand kids for over 40 years but as I haven't spoken with my mother in over 3, I don't think it will happen )

A friend at work has also offered me her 6 month old car seat. So that one will go in the inlaws car as it's quite big apparently, so won't fit in our forester but should fit in their i35.

Then we are going to lay-by the infa-secure kompressor caprice in lime today!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We aren't too familiar with brand names nor do we really care, or biggest selling point is manoeuvrability, most prams only have 2 steering wheels but I am in love with the ones where all 4 turn! It makes for getting in and out of tight places possible! We aren't buying for bub for along time yet! One thing I have just ordered is a HiBebe Doppler and I bought 6 brand new maternity tops for $25 off ebay, I also splurged and got one of those gender predictors! Just to see what is says only $20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    We aren't too familiar with brand names nor do we really care, or biggest selling point is manoeuvrability, most prams only have 2 steering wheels but I am in love with the ones where all 4 turn! It makes for getting in and out of tight places possible! We aren't buying for bub for along time yet! One thing I have just ordered is a HiBebe Doppler and I bought 6 brand new maternity tops for $25 off ebay, I also splurged and got one of those gender predictors! Just to see what is says only $20.
    Alot of prams do this now so handy!! We arent buying any time soon either for bub just doing crazy amounts of research so I can keep an eye out on the sales. So devo the baby expo isnt til Aug in Perth!!!

wow @bowtiesarecool you have alot of prams. So lucky to be getting so much for free/gifted. Everyone I know had babies years ago or just started so no hand me downs coming my way!
    Im not keen on three wheelers Ive seen too many fallover! (Always overloaded of course)

My friends think im crazy fussy but you're spending sooo much and use it sooo much. I want to get it right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Actually went out yesterday to the footy and Had another bleed, still with red spotting today. Unsure if I feel cramps or if it's just my brain making me crazy! ������������ went to hospital, scanned show baby moving but couldn't get a good pic of HB! And internal showed sealed cervix! So frightened! Just as I was starting to feel better!!

Oh Gstef I do I hope with all this stress now you have a perfect sleeping baby who never cries once born!