Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 1041
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    Stunning day in brisbane......but too tired to get off the couch....!

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    286
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,

    I hope you don't mind me joining your thread? It's been a looong time since I've been on BH (since before the days of iPads), so I'm not sure if my signature will work. Basically DH and I have been trying for number one for 12 years and have done 14 IVF cycles over the last 9 years, with one m/c in the early years.
    A twist of fate put me in the path of the most amazing women I am ever likely to meet and she offered us her eggs. Sadly out first DE IVF cycle was bfn as was the first FET, but finally last week we got a BFP! I'm 4w5d today and due on 16 December 14.
    To tell you the truth I I feel like a bit of an imposter joining a pregnancy thread, I keep waiting to wake up and find it's all been a very cruel dream - but I'm sure I'll get over that!
    Fingers crossed I'm in for the long haul and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.

    Misti


    Me (38) DH (44)
    TTC #1 12 years, IVF 9 years
    IVF #1-14 bfn, no frosties.
    DE IVF #1 bfn 7 frosties, FET #1 bfn, FET #2 bfp (!!!!)

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    @misti congratulations after such a long road and welcome to the thread! Many of us feel like imposters, but you definitely belong on this thread!!

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by misti View Post
    Hi ladies,

    I hope you don't mind me joining your thread? It's been a looong time since I've been on BH (since before the days of iPads), so I'm not sure if my signature will work. Basically DH and I have been trying for number one for 12 years and have done 14 IVF cycles over the last 9 years, with one m/c in the early years.
    A twist of fate put me in the path of the most amazing women I am ever likely to meet and she offered us her eggs. Sadly out first DE IVF cycle was bfn as was the first FET, but finally last week we got a BFP! I'm 4w5d today and due on 16 December 14.
    To tell you the truth I I feel like a bit of an imposter joining a pregnancy thread, I keep waiting to wake up and find it's all been a very cruel dream - but I'm sure I'll get over that!
    Fingers crossed I'm in for the long haul and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few months.

    Misti


    Me (38) DH (44)
    TTC #1 12 years, IVF 9 years
    IVF #1-14 bfn, no frosties.
    DE IVF #1 bfn 7 frosties, FET #1 bfn, FET #2 bfp (!!!!)
    @misti firstly a big congratulations and welcome to the group we are all at different stages having received our BFP but we all belong here

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome misti! Such a long road, I hope you have a smooth pregnancy to make up for it!

    Is anything thinking about Prams atm? We're looking at a few and cant decide if we should go straight for a "double" pram (one that can transform- Phil n Teds Promenade) or go for a single (mountain buggy cosmopolitan).
    All the "doubles" I see just look impractical. Either the older child is squished into the front or the newborn is in an awkward spot, not to mention the whole weight of pushing two around. I'd like to baby wear as much as possible (cooperative baby pending of course ) and figure when number two comes along, toddler one can stay in the pram and I can baby wear bub.
    What are the ladies with little ones already doing?

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all!
    I am really quite a novice with forum posting, but it is a little comfort to me every morning to quickly read posts. I read them after getting back into bed after progesterone pessaries for my "lie flat for an hour" before getting up for work!

    I have my 2nd bHCG blood test on tues, where I should be at the 6 wk mark. I am like many of you: no symptoms at all. Last night though, I did have mild menstrual type cramps that lasted on and off for an hour. None since. It is very unnerving feeling pain that you would normally associate with a period coming. I have my fingers crossed for good healthy hormone levels next week. Is anyone still on prog pessaries and E2 tablets? I wish all of you the very best with your next milestone Keep well everyone and remember stressing actually changes nothing xx

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Berkeley NSW
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    @Wishnhope the pram is actually my dilemma of the week lol
    We had decided on a valco rebel q air as it lays flat and you don't need a bassinet for newborn, but after talking to friends and getting a demo off one they now have me considering the steelcraft strider with the baby capsule attachment. Before tonight I was dead against a capsule and wanted a separate pram and car seat. Now I'm even more confused aaargh

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    @Wishnhope we bout the I candy apple as we got a really good deal at the expo here a few weeks ago. I really like it

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

    Wishnhope  (12-04-2014)

  10. #719
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbo82 View Post
    @Wishnhope the pram is actually my dilemma of the week lol
    We had decided on a valco rebel q air as it lays flat and you don't need a bassinet for newborn, but after talking to friends and getting a demo off one they now have me considering the steelcraft strider with the baby capsule attachment. Before tonight I was dead against a capsule and wanted a separate pram and car seat. Now I'm even more confused aaargh
    I was in love with the Valco too but heard too many bad reviews. Im dead against the capsules as well. Im short and not terribly strong, I tried lifting a friends one without a baby and couldnt hold it for long let alone left in and out of our Kluger! I really like the ones that have the lie flat option, seems simpler than having r diff attachments for one pram.

  11. #720
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    @Wishnhope we bout the I candy apple as we got a really good deal at the expo here a few weeks ago. I really like it

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Does the candy lay flat or does it need capsule/bassinet attachments?


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2014 #3
    By MusicalGal in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 392
    Last Post: 19-09-2014, 06:57
  2. IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2014 #2
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 970
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 23:30
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!