Closed Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I agree taking the multi with a big meal like dinner makes me less prone to feeling queasy, even when just ttc. If I had it with breakfast I felt sick still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk1982 View Post
    Not many symptoms - feeling tired and sore boobs, but no morning sickness or anything! Wonder if I should feel more pregnant by now!!
    I'm 8 weeks and have the same symptoms as you no morning sickness or anything I think it's normal for some

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful4Bub2  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Do you ladies know how long we have to take the vitamins? Worked out by missing my vitamin today (Swisse) that I am not half as sick, no vomiting so far today! Maybe I can try another one or just folate/iodine. Most of you seem to take Elevit, do you get any nausea from it?
    @Flower78 I find when I take Elevit with water the after taste is gross and makes me feel a bit yuk... so I take it with a cup of tea or orange juice now.... it washes down no after taste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi girls,

I think you're all a lot further along than me - I'm only 4+3 today...
    I'm still feeling very nervous about everything and to be honest, quite pessimistic. I'm still in the beta stages and have another on Wed and while my first two are in the normal range, I find they really stress me out... it did occur to me today that I actually don't have to have this next one... it is after all up to me.

Just wondering how many betas you all had?

Is there anyone on the thread who is quite newly up the duff like me?

Em x
    Hi @emski72 - firstly welcome and congratulations!!! I'm only 5+5...EDD 8/12/14... so I'm newly pregnant too

I had a blood test earlier this week and my hcg was 6000.... I have another follow up blood test next Wednesday just to make sure all is progressing I wouldnt stress too much about it.... not good for you or your growing baby! All the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen - time does go very slowly after our BFPs!!! But the tww is so surreal....for some it's it even two weeks! (My wait was only 10 very long days and nights)

Our pregnancy after or BFP is around 34-36 weeks long.....I think we should give ourselves more credit lol! We're coping a lot better with the wait!!!! (that's what I try to tell myself).

As for symptoms, my last two had very little to no MS. All I've had consistently with all pregnancies is the ugly symphysis pubis dysfunction. Other than that, this pregnancy is the worse in terms if symptoms. The first, I had nothing except some cramping at the beginning.

I looked at the roll call again, November is a huge month for our group and December is getting bigger! So happy !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @emski72 hi! I'm only 5 weeks & 2 days..

I had two betas next is scan - it feels just as stressful as waiting for EPU and all..
    @ELM13 Please can you add me to the roll call my EDD is 8 Dec thanks!
    @ Rarah11 - we have the same EDD !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk1982 View Post
    Not many symptoms - feeling tired and sore boobs, but no morning sickness or anything! Wonder if I should feel more pregnant by now!!
    @emski72 @Kk1982 ..... I don't have many symptoms either! Bit tired and sore boobs.... I was feeling quite bloated but that has worn off a bit since I stopped the Crinone (progesterone gel)... symptoms will come! Fingers crossed for no mornig sickness though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks all - everything you're saying is making me feel better! I guess I'm nervous as this was our first attempt after a miscarriage in Nov. This time around we are using 22 year old eggs though, not my old eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so envious or all you symptomless ladies.... (She says between trips to hang head over toilet!)

The OB says sometimes morning sickness is worse with twins so that's what I'm putting it down to. I'm also taking it as a good sign, so long as I'm sick, hopefully that means everything is going ok. Guess I'll find out at my 10 wk scan. It would be natures very very cruel joke if I was this sick then something went wrong and we lost the little beans!!

Welcome to the newbies, it's great to see so many familiar names. And @elm thanks for that amazingly huge roll call. Can't believe there are so many of us in the group now. That's awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Ladies!

Just wanted to share.. I was out shopping with my best friend last night... she is 24 weeks pregnant today... and I got to feel her baby kick!!!! So amazing!! I almost cried!

Can't wait to feel that myself!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Hopeful4Bub2  (11-04-2014)