Closed Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 congrats and welcome to the thread!! I'm still early too - only 5w3d!

It also seems that my clinic is the only one that just does a single beta! Will have to ask them about it when I go for my 7 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Kk1982 - trust me you probably don't want more than one - it's very stressful!
    Thank you for the hello... how are you feeling? Many symptoms yet?
    I just have sore boobs and indigestion in the afternoon ... had a bit of cramping over last weekend but thankfully that has eased off a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Frenchy81 you've had a long road! I just saw your signature... you must be one strong woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72, thanks babe! It is a long road, but I have also been blessed. And I would do it all over again.

I think all of us have been through so much!

Try not to stress about ur betas, they are just numbers. Once it's over a couple of thousand, the radiographer uses that to indicate if they would be able to see a gestational sac& yolk. An ultrasound is best for confirmation of everything. For me, I found betas to be re-assuring that at least at the moment, everything is ok.

After you stop with the betas, you will obsess over the next scan!!! Lol I know I do! My next one is Monday! My god I feel like there's something wrong and I just want Monday to be here so I can see for myself that bubba's heartbeat is still strong.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 10-04-2014 at 17:41.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @emski72 hi! I'm only 5 weeks & 2 days..

I had two betas next is scan - it feels just as stressful as waiting for EPU and all..
    @ELM13 Please can you add me to the roll call my EDD is 8 Dec thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    @Kk1982 - trust me you probably don't want more than one - it's very stressful!
    Thank you for the hello... how are you feeling? Many symptoms yet?
    I just have sore boobs and indigestion in the afternoon ... had a bit of cramping over last weekend but thankfully that has eased off a bit.
    Not many symptoms - feeling tired and sore boobs, but no morning sickness or anything! Wonder if I should feel more pregnant by now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @emski72 hi! I'm only 5 weeks & 2 days..

I had two betas next is scan - it feels just as stressful as waiting for EPU and all..
    @ELM13 Please can you add me to the roll call my EDD is 8 Dec thanks!
    Done! :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk1982 View Post
    Not many symptoms - feeling tired and sore boobs, but no morning sickness or anything! Wonder if I should feel more pregnant by now!!
    I've been feeling and thinking exactly the same - I'm sure it will all change in the next week though....

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I did some research on the vitamins after my last question about them. Elevit is the highest in folic acid but only 500mcg is needed so I think all the others are fine. It's also highest in iron. Otherwise they are all pretty comparible in ingredients and price. I don't like the bowel effects from the iron in elevit and think I will switch to one with less iron and take another natural iron sup which is kinder to the bowel (have taken lots of iron before). I don't think it matters what you take really. A lot of the literature says a healthy diet is enough but I think folic acid is the most important.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had beautiful scans! I sooo can't wait for the 12 week one! Does anyone else feel like time goes twice as slow after BFP??
    @ELM13 thanks for the role call! How nice to see so many sucessful IVFs! Welcome to all the newbies too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower28 the elevit makes me feel so sick too but I found that if I had it right before meals it was easier. I've been naughty and stopped taking any for a few days as I've been pretty sick but back on them today!

So exciting to hear all the progress with everyone!

Welcome Emski! And Frenchy so good to hear the MS settles soon!

10 weeks tomorrow cannot wait for 12 week scan! DH does not want to know the sex so I'm going to try and be patient and not find out!
    I've told family and very close friends now..I couldn't hold it in!