Closed Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - thats great news! @Rarah11 -welcome! I think we're all nervous and anxious - might as well do it together? @totalkaos - bubs is sooooo cute!!!!! congrats......now only 28weeks (or less) to go and counting...

I've got a few pregnancy app tickers on my phone - that are fantastic, and everyday i open them up as a motivating thing, one day closer to the birth and meeting hub.....it helps with my anxieties that things might go wrong all of a sudden.
    @GStef - you've been MIA for a little while? Is everything ok and has the bleeding stopped? Still on bed rest?

Started thinking about hospital bags today and what to take! So allowed myself to be a little excited

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

totalkaos  (09-04-2014),Wishnhope  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great scan results ladies!

I have the babycenter app, love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much! I'm so happy with the photo I got, it took her a while to get it because bubs was quite a wriggle pot. Good on you for being excited frenchy!! You deserve to be
    what a shame your scan wasn't very clear @Wishnhope but I bet your next one is amazing! You will see a huge difference. that will be so exciting!
    Thanks @Sparklemonkey I love your pic too! It's such a relief to finally get there!
    Last edited by totalkaos; 09-04-2014 at 22:40.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (09-04-2014),Wishnhope  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies - it's amazing to see all the scan results! I think we'll find out the sex but we'll wait and discuss after the 12 week mark... I'm not feeling any symptoms other than really tender boobs and a bit of insomnia but guess it's still early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @totalkaos awesome picture @Rarah11 welcome to this thread; we were both on the other one together!! Have you got your EDD yet?

AFM, not much to report really! Found out got a vit D deficiency (I thought I got enough exposure to the sun!) and have been getting quite bad headaches. First ob appt in 12 days time which we're excited about. We are not finding out the sex but sounds like you'll be able to see anyway @Megsarama26! @GStef how are you going?
    Hope everyone else is traveling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 welcome and congratulations. I'm pretty sure we were in couple of the ivf threads together when we were trying. Its awesome seeing familiar names

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread... I'm currently 7 weeks and 1 day, EDD 26th November! DH and I are absolutely thrilled! I am booked in to have my 8 week scan on the 17th with my FS, can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! welcome @vanillababy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanted to ask a question....does anyone else not feel too bad re ms but then find after they eat they feel worse? Ive not been too bad but the last few days have noticed after I feel eat I feel really sick. Ive just had a banana at work and am struggling to keep it down, and was the same after dinner last night...??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could be you might need to eat slower. I am sure you aren't scoffing down.
    MY GF had really bad MS... she found eating small and more often, but slowly, as well as having seabands from the chemist helped a lot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Molros  (10-04-2014)