Closed Thread
Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im also on Progesterone Pessaries until 12 weeks as my levels at the time of the first BT were borderline. From everyone Ive spoken to, depending on your protocol the first set of progesterone pessaries are included and the remainder are at the patients cost. The reasoning : its their job to get us pregnant. Progesterone pessaries are to keep us pregnant and therefore not included in the cycle cost.
    As for the elevit I buy mine online as it was recommended to be the best prenatal vitamin. Over the past 2 years I reckon Ive spent $500 on elevit alone.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 08-04-2014 at 10:05.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Hopeful4Bub2  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also use elevit, have been taking it for 4 years now. I love it as an all round multi :-) and have never felt sick with it.
    Last night was my last crinone at 5 weeks.... and now im worried and want more even though they said I could stop. My progesterone was over 300 at last weeks beta and I have another bt tomorrow morning so when the fn calls tomorrow I might ask if there is a risk not being on it anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    I also use elevit, have been taking it for 4 years now. I love it as an all round multi :-) and have never felt sick with it.
    Last night was my last crinone at 5 weeks.... and now im worried and want more even though they said I could stop. My progesterone was over 300 at last weeks beta and I have another bt tomorrow morning so when the fn calls tomorrow I might ask if there is a risk not being on it anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's actually a really good score for progesterone. My guess is you would only need to be on it if it was still under 100??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    I'm the same @Amandale1727! All the others make me feel sick, except for elevit.
    @hopeful2Bub2 - I would have thought the clinic would have supplied these for you at no extra cost, or being part of the cost from the procedure!

Can't wait for my 8 weeks scan tomorrow!!!!! THough have just checked the office calendars and noticed that my colleague has an x-ray there at 10am!!! Hope I am still in the room or out before she arrives!!!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow! Will be very exciting! My clinic didn't provide Elevit to me, as its optional.... not a neccessity. Did your clinic? The provided me with the nasal spray, injections, trigger and progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful4Bub2 View Post
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow! Will be very exciting! My clinic didn't provide Elevit to me, as its optional.... not a neccessity. Did your clinic? The provided me with the nasal spray, injections, trigger and progesterone
    Sorry, was talking about the clinis providing the extra progesterone support.
    I did actually get some sample packs from the clinic of elevit, menevit and the morning sickness one. I am needing to order some more elevit... have been taking the jelly ones, but they are pretty gross, so need to go back to the good stuff!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meet bubsicle!!! Measuring 5 days ahead at 13w1d!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (08-04-2014),frenchy81  (08-04-2014),Hopeful4Bub2  (08-04-2014),olismumma  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sparklemonkey Woohoo!
    That's an awesome pic!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Sparklemonkey that's an adorable picture!! Wow 5 days ahead!?! Go baby go! Nawww I'm so excited for mine tomorrow. Awe look at his/her little arms! So cute

14. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Sparklemonkey  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Omg @Sparklemonkey that's an adorable picture!! Wow 5 days ahead!?! Go baby go! Nawww I'm so excited for mine tomorrow. Awe look at his/her little arms! So cute
    What time is yours??? I am at 9.30am! (8 week scan)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! @bowtiesarecool Mines at 12:15 it's my 12 week one. Is this your first scan? Isn't is amazing the difference 4 weeks makes? It's hard to believe that when you look at sparklemonkeys baby that its only about 3 inches long isn't it?