Closed Thread
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Bayside, so good to see you in here! I just got my BFP today

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen I'm like you but didn't know why! I have been feeling really guilty and confused because with my first DD (conceived naturally) I couldn't contain myself! I was so so excited and couldn't keep out of the shops and pretty much had a name picked out by now. With this one I imagined I would be the same especially after 5 1/2 years of TTC, and although I'm super happy about it, but maybe not excited yet?!? I feel really terrible in saying that!!! I'm so concentrated on making it to the next appointment or milestone. I guess it's because I'm so terrified of something going wrong. I haven't told anyone I have been feeling this way because I don't want it confused with I don't want the baby, as you all know we want this more then anything. I'm really hoping once I get to my scan tomorrow (which feels like its taken years!) that I can relax a bit.
    Olismumma I am so so sorry Hun that would be devastating. Massive hugs to you!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (08-04-2014),Willowglen  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Bayside, so good to see you in here! I just got my BFP today
    Congratulations!!! Yay welcome aboard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thank you - I don't feel like I should be in here until my scan on the 22nd...
    But I was glad (well not, glad but you know what I mean) to read that some of you have had cramping also. Mine started on Sunday (I'm only 4 weeks today) and it's been freaking me out. I also had spotting on Saturday once, but that seems to have stopped. Just trying to hit the milestones too. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful4Bub2  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    @Molros I forgot to congratulate you on your scan!! It's so exciting to see that little heartbeat going! Glad all is well with your bub.

Also so I meant to ask you ladies what vitamin (if any) are you taking? I have been taking elevit and am almost out and I would love to find a cheaper alternative because the cost of the progesterone pessaries alone is killing me! Any recs would be greatly appreciated.
    @Willowglen I'm on elevit too.... they say its one of the best. Maybe jask your IVF nurse, no doubt they'll know
    I hope its ok to ask, why are you still on the progesterone pessaries and how come you have to pay for them? I only had them for 16 days and my clinic provided them to me....

Thanks
    Reviews
    But I was glad (well not, glad but you know what I mean) to read that some of you have had cramping also. Mine started on Sunday (I'm only 4 weeks today) and it's been freaking me out. I also had spotting on Saturday once, but that seems to have stopped. Just trying to hit the milestones too. xx
    Congratulations and welcome
    Just take each day as it comes, and have a positive mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! I think many of us on this thread feel the same as you do - my scan isn't until the 28th, and I feel kind of like an imposter on this thread until then! Sending you lots of positive thoughts - you've made it this far and the odds are in your favour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful4Bub2 View Post
    @Willowglen I'm on elevit too.... they say its one of the best. Maybe jask your IVF nurse, no doubt they'll know
    I hope its ok to ask, why are you still on the progesterone pessaries and how come you have to pay for them? I only had them for 16 days and my clinic provided them to me....
    I am also still on the progesterone and I'm 8 weeks its as a precaution my nurse said
    And elevit is great ! Some Vitimans can make you a little nauseous but elevit doesn't for me at all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful4Bub2  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same @Amandale1727! All the others make me feel sick, except for elevit.
    @hopeful2Bub2 - I would have thought the clinic would have supplied these for you at no extra cost, or being part of the cost from the procedure!

Can't wait for my 8 weeks scan tomorrow!!!!! THough have just checked the office calendars and noticed that my colleague has an x-ray there at 10am!!! Hope I am still in the room or out before she arrives!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen Im on elevit too, they recommended that one as iots got the highest levels of folica acid. It was on special at Chemist Warehouse recently?