Closed Thread
Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ellenbun congratulations!!! I don't have any advice apart from try and eat healthy (which can be hard when you feel rubbish) but i wanted to say congrats

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

ellenbun  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I cannot believe that happened to you, how terrible! Your boss is completely out of line.
    @ellenbun congratulations, wonderful news for you and welcome to the thread!
    @Hopeful4Bub2 I’ve been stressing a bit because I not really having many symptoms! I’ve got sore breasts, and a little increased CM, and some pain in the lower abdomen (more related to ovarian pain from IVF I think). I’ve got no nausea or vomiting, or anything….. having a hard time believing I’m really pregnant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kk1982 For This Useful Post:

ellenbun  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys how is everyone going ? Congratulations to all the newbies. I'm now 14 weeks and getting bigger. None of my skinny jeans fit me any more, had anyone thought about when to buy maternity gear ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kk1982 - yay, I'm not the only one! Some days I 'feel' pregnant.... other days...nothing! I guess that's what happens when you find out so early! I found out at 8 weeks with my son, made time fly!

I'm in exactly the same boat... and there's nothing to worry about

When is your first ultrasound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsbaby View Post
    Hi guys how is everyone going ? Congratulations to all the newbies. I'm now 14 weeks and getting bigger. None of my skinny jeans fit me any more, had anyone thought about when to buy maternity gear ?
    Might be worth buying one of those belly belt things? Im going to try to avoid buying too much maternity its sooo expensive and you can only wear it for such a short time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful4Bub2 My ultrasound is not until the 28th April! I feel like it is forever away!
    Last edited by Kk1982; 07-04-2014 at 13:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes and congratuations! You all seem so nice!

You'll have to forgive me if I am not very good at using this board at first. Can't figure anything out! lol

Originally Posted by Helsbaby

I feel like I need to buy new materinty gear at 6 weeks. But that's probably not baby gear, just extra carb gear.
    Did this happen to ANYONE else? Can I at least pretend it's the baby??

blech -- maybe I'll start losing weight once I get morning sickness! lol

Add me to the list of girls without a lot of symptoms ... just a bit of cramping, and soreish boobs, and not being able to fit into my pants (but I know that's just me and not the bub at this stage )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenbun View Post
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes and congratuations! You all seem so nice!

You'll have to forgive me if I am not very good at using this board at first. Can't figure anything out! lol

I feel like I need to buy new materinty gear at 6 weeks. But that's probably not baby gear, just extra carb gear.
    Did this happen to ANYONE else? Can I at least pretend it's the baby??

blech -- maybe I'll start losing weight once I get morning sickness! lol

Add me to the list of girls without a lot of symptoms ... just a bit of cramping, and soreish boobs, and not being able to fit into my pants (but I know that's just me and not the bub at this stage )
    Don't worry it's not just you... I feel like I have been CARB CARB CARB CARB CARB all the time, it's terrible! I've put on about 2 kilos just in the last couple weeks! Trying hard to moderate my diet now and make a concerted effort!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kk1982 For This Useful Post:

ellenbun  (07-04-2014),Hopeful4Bub2  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone im sorry I havent posted much but welcome to all the newbies I see our group is growing bigger!
    Afm I had my first scan today and they found identical twins but only one heartbeat :-(
    We got sent for another scan to make sure the fs was correct also
    Im so shattered and shocked. We were not expecting twins, ive been so sick lately but never thought it was bc I was pregnant with two. Im trying so hard to stay positive and we are so lucky that we have one going strong but I never prepared myself for this. We have lost a little baby who we weren't even aware was there :-(
    Sorry for my vent

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Welcome and Congrats!! I too lost some stubbon weight just before my FET. (Not huge but I was happy) Im fairly certain its all gone back on in the past month. I dont exercise much at the moment- way too tired - BUT if its fine by your GP/OB any exercise you were doing before should be fine as long as you arent rasing your core temp too high.
    As for food you can eat plenty as long as its healthy and nutritious (so said a friend who's seen a dietician through her pregnancy) Im a grazer (I feel sick if Im not eating constantly) so its rice crackers, nuts and fruit, protein full lunches and trying to avoid the carbs. There are lots of pregnancy meal plans on the internet that you could follow that way you know you are eating right and not eating too little/much.
    Thanks hon. I was expecting to gain some weight back but not so much so quickly! Just worried I am going to end up looking like a whale before 2nd trimester even starts -- or that if something goes wrong and we have to start over it will be another long slog to get back to a healthy BMI. I don't eat very healthy when I'm nervous or depressed.

I will try to research prego meal plans. I was counting calories for a while but stopped that because I was going crazy trying to track my symptoms and POAS tests!

I LOVE doing spin and aerobics classes, but couldn't bring myself to do them in the lead up to egg collection because I was so nervous. Then was too sad after the first didn't work. It's been about six months now that I haven't really done any exercise except for walking to work, and I'm really worried about how I'll go trying to pick up with exercise classes again. I know there's pregnancy yoga in my area, but I'm not really a yoga girl! :/

Sorry for babbling. Just trying to formulate a plan to stay healthy during all of this! Maybe I can get back to a <25 BMI before the second trimester so I can actually see a bump and not just a belly! lol