Closed Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies,
    7 weeks today for me!!! I went to my GP on Monday and he's sent my referral off to the antenatal clinic!! Hoping to hear back soon!!! Supposed to be having an 8 week scan next week. Might have to book this one myself - hope my local accepts my referral.

Going slow with the house unpacking but hoping to make a dint in it today. Got the niece n nephew coming this weekend so would be nice to not have mess everywhere!!

Hope you are all doing well!! I will be back to work Monday so will be more active about here from then!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome @megsaram26 Good luck for your BT today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome everyone :-) @melros, thanks :-) I had my official bt today. My results come in: hcg 392 & progesterone 319 at 11dp5dt. Yay. Its really real! The nurse gave me my congrats pack. I have a bt on the 9th and 16th. u/s on the 25th. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama. I had hcg levels around that at about the same time and I've ended up with twins!!! Fingers crossed you might get a nice surprise at ur first scan!!

AFM...still a barf monster. Am actually starting to get a bit worried as I really can't keep anything down.... And I mean anything. I eat then within the hour I'm hanging over a toilet bowl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @megsarama I remember you from other threads, congrats, there is nothing worse than the waiting! @bayside I've heard that MS is always worse with twins. My MS comes and goes at random times, nothing really triggers it bit I get it at least twice a day.
    I picked my OB yesterday, does anyone have to go to a regular GP because there fertility clinics referral only lasts 3 months, sounds stupid to me! My clinic does one more scan at 9 weeks but cause I'm going back home ( to the cattle property 8 hrs from town) I'm getting another Monday next week, they say the difference between 7 and 8 weeks is incredible! I'm way more relaxed about everything now, I've seen that wonderful heart beat and that's all I need, I know MC drops dramatically after the HB has been seen. Still not aloud to BD until second trimester.
    I had the same thing. My OB is my FS and I had to go back to my GP to get a referral to her as an OB. Annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and welcome @Twinkestar and @Megsarama26 !!

I have added you to the front page of the forum, let me know if your EDD changes :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update I am 7 weeks and 1 day I have a go appointment tomorrow and ill probably get my 8 week ultrasound referral so excited its going fast thank goodness ! I just want to hit the 12 week mark !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope it is OK if I join this thread!

I've just finished my first cycle of IVF, fresh cycle, from which we only got 1 suitable embryo and none to freeze (5 fertilised, but 4 did not develop properly).

Was not feeling very optimistic about our embryo quality, so was incredibly surprised to get a BFP on my beta today, 4W2D, and I'm due on the 7th of December!!

My numbers:
    BHCG 217
    Progesterone 289
    Oestrogen 8.6

I can't believe this, and feel like it will end at any moment - not sure how I'm going to make it to my 8 week scan on the 28th April, stressing so much that something will go wrong, especially because all of our other embryos were not good quality!

Trying to stay positive!!
    Last edited by Kk1982; 03-04-2014 at 01:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Kk1982!

It only takes one little strong emby and your dreams come true!
    I don't think there will ever be a time in our pregnancies where we stop worrying about our little one. I'm 13 weeks today and still worry like crazy that something will go wrong!
    Think positively and be strong!! The scan will be here before you know it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Kk1982!
    I agree with elm, unfortunately u never stop worrying

Question for the ladies who are a bit further along. When did u start showing? I'm convinced I've got a bump the size of a basketball and I'm only just past seven weeks. Thought this would be way too early to start showing (despite twins!).

Got an appt with OB tomorrow so I'm going to ask about this crazy morning sickness too.