Closed Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers. Its so hard not to worry but try and relax.

My morning sickness isn't as bad today and I got worried. I don't like having it but don't like not having it!!!

I won't be having another scan until 12 weeks. I'm really nervous. I'm thinking if I start getting too anxious I will go to my gp and see if I can get an earlier scan just to put my mind at ease. I just wish we all had crystal balls to see the baby at the end

My spotting has stopped since the scan last Wednesday. Only had a bit on Saturday after shopping. I really think it was worse cos I was so anxious!!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wishnhope I think that's fantastic news! Sounds like you have a super strong little bubs there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope that's a great hcg level! Mine was 18000 I think so don't worry :-)
    Still no morning sickness for me, just tired. I'm still adjusting my body to falling asleep on my side or back - I normally fall asleep on my stomach and that can't happen anymore!
    My next scan is Thursday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has everyone seen bub's heartbeat yet? And when was that???

My next scan is next Tuesday at my first ob appt. really excited...moving from IVF to an ob now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the little nugget's heart beating for the first time at 6.5 weeks then again stronger at 8 weeks during my first OB visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby ...cool! Do u remember what it's heartbeat was??

Mine was 110bpm at 6w1d....the flickering was so beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies, I'd love to join Elm let me know about the thread! I'm due 3rd Oct with bub no. 1 after 4x OI and then success with IVF. I'm now 9wk 4days by my dates.

Wish- That is an amazing Hcg hun, don't stress just a strong bub you have on board, or if it has split that would also explain. Your scan is on 16th right? I have my first Ob scan and appt next Thurs 13th, feeling very excited.

Helsbaby - so amazing seeing the little one's HB, i like your nickname Helsbaby we are calling ours peanut for now.

Frenchy- Mine was 139 but I was 7wk 3days so don't know if that makes a difference? I'm also moving onto an Ob now but have to wait until 13th for my appt, the clinic farewelled me last Tues after a final HCG 188000 wk8

Elm- maybe you are in luck with no morning sickness- I get randomly really nauseous, but like the others said, mostly if I don't eat or overindulge- I'm turned right of sweet stuff and I'm usually a huge sweet tooth! Also the tiredness is phenomenal, I'm a shift worker so usually can deal with sleep deprivation, but even normal amounts of sleep I'm needing a nap come 4pm!

Sparklemonkey- I also had spotting from 7wk to 8wk just dark brown staining really but it freaked me out, glad it's stopped, I haven't had another scan since it started but it began the day I had my scan do my clinic has told me all should be fine.

Sorry If I've missed people, I'll get to know everyone along the way, I know most names form the IVF/ICSI support thread for Jan/Feb anyway!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!! I would love to join you I remember a few of you from other threads! I ha ent even had my beta yet lol, in 5dp5dt and got my bfp yesterday, it was super faint but got a pfeg digi this morn and showing nice progression on frer so far! My EDD is 17 Nov

Thanks
    Reviews
    They never told me the heart rate from the 6 week scan but at 8 weeks at yhe OB it was 150 bpm. I'm having another scan soon before I go to do the new blood test for abnormalities. I was queasy and nauseous bad for 2 weeks straight was terrible now it comes and goes in waves - usually when I have to go to a meeting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big congratulations all who are here!!
    im due 6th nov with bub number 2. Second transfer and second pregnancy so feeling very happy and very fortunate. Been feeling sick for the last week, same with my first baby.