Closed Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm the same!! No sickness.
    Except not weepy and the peeing is about 5 times a night!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside I am the same! So nauseous all the time! Dry retching every morning and afternoon. Nothing seems to settle it.
    I'm also so thirsty all the time and get a strange taste in my mouth too.
    Can't wait until this bit of the pregnancy is over haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    G-stef, glad it's all settled now hun, I know how scary it is

Amandale- lovely to see your healthy little bubba in there!

90bayside- hopefully both those bubbies stay healthy, good you have a positive outlook Must be because you're having twins that you are so sick - I hope you find something that helps.

Elm- they said my nuchal translucency was only 1.2mm, which they commented at the time was normal, they didn't comment on a nasal bone but I've been googling and comparing my pics and I think I can see a nasal bone in my pics. I presume it was something on my bloods that put up my risk??

Hopeforlife- I've heard friends talk about a funny metallic taste- I didn't have it myself though.

Bowties and stillfuntrying- ahh the peeing!! I felt like I had the bladder the size of a pea, but seemed to make more pee too!

Frenchy- wow I didn't realise you could feel movement so early- I'll be on the lookout now

Thanks
    Reviews
    My symptoms have been sore boobs that wake me up at night ! Lol dark nipples (also from the progesterone)
    Waves of Nauseousness worse when I haven't eaten.
    And very tired always ! Lol also hungry alot
    We all sound pretty similar lol I'm still so stoked with being pregnant that it doesn't bother me at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure but I think nausea is creeping in LOL How can i not be sure...... Anyway I felt a little sicky when I went to bed lastnight and again this morn, its really weird that's why im not sure. My first scan is in 2 days!! I have to drive from Townsville to Cairns (where my clinic is) its about 4 hrs Clinic wont let me fly!!!! I will be 7weeks 2days! Im so scared! It was at my dating scan when I found out that I had miscarried last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying I know how you feel. Once it's happened once you are forever concerned. I don't think I'll stop worrying until I see the baby (or babies!) come out. I have found myself saying so many time a over the last couple of days 'your fortunes can change so quickly in this ivf game', and I honestly believe that.

Sorry to hear the nausea is kicking in. Ironically, today is the best I have felt in ages. I actually woke up and started to panic, worrying if something has gone wrong! (Still slightly panicking now!)

I don't know what's worse...pre BFP anxiety or post BFP anxiety!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside you are so right! I thought all I had to worry about was getting to that BFP oh how wrong I was!!! My symptoms have been coming and going a bit too and it has been freaking me out when they go! I think because they are subtle anyway it doesn't help. Boobs are definitely sore still but the nausea is only very occasionally. Even the peeing lots comes and goes! Ah it's just all so terrifying!
    @stillfuntrying good luck with your scan! Hope all is well. Mine is in 4 days and I am counting the hours!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment I'm struggling, non-stop nausea and headaches as well as being so so tired......I can hardly motivate myself to move.

I must think positive thoughts.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whats everyones opinions on dips either store bought or homemade?

I totally forgot to ask the GP the other day and googled excessively to find anything definative? Some say yes others say no. Grrr

Just over plain rice crackers and vege sticks anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love dips too and I started making my own rather than the store bought ones.