Closed Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We went back to WCH this morning, cos I had a little spotting this morning. The sonographer/midwife was amazing. She gave us so much information. The baby is ok, the sack around is perfect at this stage. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside - I hope the other twin will surprise everyone and be fine. You already have heartbeats for both of them at this early stage, that's amazing in itself, especially for twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GStef Im glad you and bub are okay
    I had another BT yesterday (5wks and 3 days I think) and they just told me the hcg is 16000 so Im pretty happy about that. Just looking forward to the 7 wk scan so we can see the little hb

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - that's great news!

Molros - great hcg results :-)

90Bayside - fingers crossed both twins make it through. Our FS told us before we started that the embryo could split up to day 12 which is why she only tfd one embryo.

frenchy81 - I'm due the 9th!! How amazing :-) my ob is Dr Martin with ivfa. We did a ward tour around 6 weeks ago and were really happy with the staff and information they gave us- facilities look great too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    We went back to WCH this morning, cos I had a little spotting this morning. The sonographer/midwife was amazing. She gave us so much information. The baby is ok, the sack around is perfect at this stage. Xx

So glad things are looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 - yeah the facilities there are fantastic! I was very happy with them both times I had my babies there! You'll love it!
    Last edited by frenchy81; 28-03-2014 at 17:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I haven't been on for a couple of days cause work has been crazy busy, and so much has been happening! @Molros great numbers! When is your due date? Mine is 22nd November @GStef glad all is ok. I had some spotting a week ago and I know how scary it is!! @90Bayside wow twins! Soooo exciting! Hope all does work out ok with them both @Amandale1727 great scan! Must be so exciting to finally see bub in there. I can't wait for mine!
    hope everyone else is traveling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urrgghhh. Soo sick. Nausea is keeping me up in the middle of the night, can't stop vomiting and dry retching. Have actually lost two kilos in the last two weeks (is this happening to anyone else?)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls is was sooo scary!! DH and I r so exhausted! I think we have post traumatic stress!!! Lol

No spotting this morning! Feel everything stretching and pulling. I'm totally paranoid but am trying to relax! Husband has put me under house arrest! Cancelled weekend plans and trying to chill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No sickness for me!! My symptoms are:
    Thirsty ( I get this weird taste in my mouth)
    Tired ( oh im sssooo tired! gets worse after lunch)
    Sore boobs and Nipples ( its not a constant symptom but I notice it at least once a day)
    Moody ( Im just a ***** right now)
    Frequent urination ( I think its from drinking so much but I go 3 times at night)
    Cramps ( they aren't constant but at least once a day)
    Food cravings and aversions ( I think its funny sometimes)
    Weepy ( I cry at everything LOL)