Closed Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frenchy81 thank you stoked it worked this time! @totalkaos thanks you too! I'm not forgetting anything but I do feel quite queasy at random times throughout the day!
    I am liking the weekly blood tests up until week 8 as well as they reassure me that everything is going well as I can be a bit of a worrier. I have another one next Monday then we can book a scan for the following week, we can't wait to see the heartbeat as think that will make it a bit more real. My hcg started at 160 then yesterday it was 5515 so everything is on track for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Molros- welcome!! Congrats on your BFP, so exciting!!

Frenchy- I've gained about a kilo so far, but its my first pregnancy , my DH keeps saying- oh your showing a bit now, but I think its just a bit of extra padding

Elm- what scan are you up to now hun? hopefully we both get good news together!

Wish- the MS really comes and goes, good trick with the mints, i like ginger beer. I felt sick again yesterday and was sure I shouldnt still be getting anything by now?

AFM-Thanks for the advice frenchy and the well wishes everyone else, I've just had dark brown spotting and a lot less so hopefully all is fine, Thurs will tell.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Welcome melros!! This group is growing nicely isn't it? Is anyone else forgetting where they put anything they touch? Omg my memory is terrible ATM
    Totally keep forgetting!!! Which isn't helping with trying to unpack and settle into our new house!!!!

Babysitting the nieces n nephew tonight so have some wifi for the night!

Move went well. So much to unpack and find places for.

I am 6 weeks tomorrow and counting each day pretty much as a blessing. It just still feels so surreal. Booked in to see my GP in Monday to get my referrals and such. Can't wait for that first scan at 8 weeks!!! Two weeks to go until I see our bubba!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Welcome to all the newbies, I had spotting up until a week ago, it wasn't constant but happened 3 times, I think it was from the pesseries. Got my 6week 2 day beta today!! last week was 11100, this week 56700! Super happy with that!! No MS yet but lots of cravings and fatigue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news stillfuntryin!! Fantastic beta result :-)

RJ85 - I'm 12 wks on Thursday - it will be the NT Scan, I had the blood test for it on Friday.
    My DH thinks I'm showing too but I know it's just what was already there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone!

Can I join in?! I'm due on December 3rd with our little FET!

So excited and nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying those numbers are great! Gotta be happy with that. Glad I'm not the only one with no ms yet!
    @bowtiesarecool I know what you mean about it being surreal! I still feel like it's some kind of weird dream I'm having!
    I had my second blood test yesterday and they said all was well but didn't tell me the numbers. Scan next Thursday I'm soooo excited I thought I would have to wait until the week after, yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Can I join in?! I'm due on December 3rd with our little FET!

So excited and nervous!
    Welcome! You're our first for December, yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @ELM13 ! I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, welcome to all the newbies! How exciting!

Not so much forgetful for me, but boy oh boy I'm emotional! (Read hormonal!)

Start to panic when ms symptoms disappear but then they come back with a vengeance! I'm still a barf monster and the indigestion is still killing me.

6wk scan on Thursday and can't wait!

Have developed aversions to strange things - namely Vegemite (I normally love vegemite!) and corned beef (can't stand the smell of it!). But i can't get enough sausage rolls! Haven't put on any weight yet but with my current two a day sausage roll habit it won't be long before I do.

Hope others are doing well.....