Closed Thread
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiweeny I am so sorry for you and your gf on your loss.

Take care of yourself and each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiweeny I'm am so sorry to hear that it is so devastating.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny OMG I'm so sorry! There are no words that I can possibly say....I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiweeny I am so sorry. Thats my biggest fear, two losses in a row is just cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny are they sure it's not viable??? Maybe it's just developing slower? I remember your HCG levels were on the lower side, but doubling within the 48-72hrs range? I'm just thinking, perhaps that made a difference. I mean, there's a gestational sac and a yolk sac now....did they say it stopped growing? How ? Maybe ask for another scan in a week? Maybe it's just growing slowly? I just can't give up after just one scan....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I'm just a mess right now. It's definitely not viable. My doc wanted $1500 for a d and c tomorrow so we made a booking at the public hospital and had bloods and scans this arvo. Their system is different and we need another blood and scan on Monday then will have the curette Tuesday. Apparently the embryo is still very much attached and the lining is really thick so they doubt I'll be bleeding between now and then. It's just the worst news ever for us. I thought finally this was it. I woke up thinking I would see my baby's little heart beating away today.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss chiweeny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiweeny the only thing I can say to you is keep strong. The worse thing that ever happened to me was my first ectopic. Finding out in a scan that the embryo was not in the uterus but in the tubes was utterly earth shattering. We were in the emergency department because I was in so much cramping pain. But it was still a shock, a blur of tests and scans and people and doctors telling me how sorry they were. The biggest thing that I would never forget was being wheeled into theatre to have my baby taken out of me. I tried so hard to catch the exact time after they put the general anesthetic into me. 9:52pm.....I would never forget it.

What got me through it was the thought that I can't let it break me.

I know this is so so hard to deal with, and I'm so sorry you are going through it. But don't let it break you. You have ur partner, and you have each other. Perhaps sometime soon, you may be able to save up some more money to do this again. But at the moment, concentrate on you and making sure you're ok.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Chiweeny  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wholly crap! HCG of a 15000 5w3d. Only a single embie put in. So worried a super high number is an indication of something bad. Why cant I just be normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope they're great numbers! Don't worry, nothing is wrong!!

My numbers at 5w5d was 28850!

You just have a strong embie!

Good news with that is, you would be able to see the baby on an ultrasound! When's ur first scan?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-03-2014)