Closed Thread
Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I've just checked, there is a pregnancy, baby and children's expo in May in Sydney....so maybe the October one is another expo?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kymbo- there's also another one at the end of sept at Moore park- baby and toddler show

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Congrats to those with BFP's, it's so great to see familiar names!

I am back from my cruise and had a lovely time. We kind of thought of it as our 'babymoon' as we won't have any leave before the baby arrives.
    I was sick on the second day at sea but so were a lot of others.

Otherwise I have been good, boobs are still tender and indigestion/heartburn is horrible! I had my blood test for the NT scan on friday and I have my 12 wk scan this Thursday.

When is everyone planning on telling work?? I only started my job in February and am nervous about telling them!

I'll update the front page with the newcomers. I may have missed it but 90Bayside, Amandale1727 and olismumma - what are your due dates?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Congrats to those with BFP's, it's so great to see familiar names!

I am back from my cruise and had a lovely time. We kind of thought of it as our 'babymoon' as we won't have any leave before the baby arrives.
    I was sick on the second day at sea but so were a lot of others.

Otherwise I have been good, boobs are still tender and indigestion/heartburn is horrible! I had my blood test for the NT scan on friday and I have my 12 wk scan this Thursday.

When is everyone planning on telling work?? I only started my job in February and am nervous about telling them!

I'll update the front page with the newcomers. I may have missed it but 90Bayside, Amandale1727 and olismumma - what are your due dates?

xx
    I am the same on the work front I start a new job next Monday ! And I'm pregnant lol iv wanted this job for so long so much that I left my other new job for this one I'm so nervous about telling them because its 6 month probation but just have to hope they are understanding

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

xx[/QUOTE]

Glad you had a nice cruise @ELM13 and weren't too sick!
    My dd is 20th Nov

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to olismumma For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    19th of November

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 19 no as well....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, It's been a while since I've been on, had a bit of a scare on the weekend, just wondered if anyone else has been in the same boat- TMI alert!!

I had a bleed (after sex) and had to go in for anti-d(I'm a negative blood group), but didnt get a scan or bloods. All my reading suggests it is cervical bleeding only and that I can't hurt the baby, but still feeling really worried, I have a scan thurs (downs screen- I'll be 12w6d) and had a bit more dark red blood this morning, no cramping though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rj85- I have had spotting (red/pink/brown) after sex or some other form of cervix irritation with all of my pregnancies. I have been told to refrain from doing so in the first trimester.

Hope all is ok, I'm sure it's just the cervix being irritated. My ob says that there is a lot of blood rushing to that area (uterus/ cervix) etc during pregnancy to support the growing baby, hence it is easy to cause a bleed.

Also, the cervix is very closed at the moment to protect the baby, therefore there is absolutely minimal chance that anything will penetrate that barrier to harm the baby. It's the body's way to protect the baby, the cervix will only start opening up when you're close to labour and giving birth.

Try not to stress, good luck at ur NT scan.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

rj85  (25-03-2014)